Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just stopping by to say hello to all and I just bought my first IS300 two days ago and i love it just need to start thinking on which way to go with the mods since there's so many ways to go. here' some pics

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
theres always the great exhaust, get the blackout out headlights... not the smoked kind where where they open them up and paint them. black tails also. a nice drop on tein or eibach springs and shocks would be great. also i would get some new wheels but thats only because i really hate chrome on the tail lights. i dunno. srt intake or k&n intake are good ones.

welcome to the site!

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Congratulations & welcome to the site!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the welcome yeah im not to big on the wheels myself so i am thinking about some white or black wheels dunno yet. It already has the K&N intake i am going to take it in for the 90K service and then go from there

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
ok but before your 90k service, search around and theres alot of 90k DIY info on here that will save you big bucks from the stealership. I saved 400 bucks on my 60k service. prolly more than that.

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
Welcome and you will like your IS3 as much as I do. :p

Also, there is a meet on March 22nd. Click on link. Come and have some fun and find out what mods are available for the IS3.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok but before your 90k service, search around and theres alot of 90k DIY info on here that will save you big bucks from the stealership. I saved 400 bucks on my 60k service. prolly more than that.
Yeah first i need to find out if the past owner has had it done it has 118K on it is there anyway to find out if it has been done?? maybe by looking under the hood fir a certain something or anything?

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Yeah first i need to find out if the past owner has had it done it has 118K on it is there anyway to find out if it has been done?? maybe by looking under the hood fir a certain something or anything?
The dealership should be able to look up the service records for the car based on the VIN number.

And welcome to the site, hopefully you can make it to the WA state meet on the 22nd (or there is one on the 30th too)

·
Registered
298 Posts
thanks for the welcome yeah im not to big on the wheels myself so i am thinking about some white or black wheels dunno yet.
Lately I've been really liking the white paint/white wheels combo. Could be just me but I dig that look.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts