Lexus IS Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Thanks for the compliments guys...I will never have to worry about speed bumps, driveways, hills or anything of that nature. hit them switches and boomshakalaka im clear.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Looks terrible. I have never liked "dumped" cars.

Do you tuck your wiener like you tuck your wheels?
Lmao! that reminded me of Jay and silent bob lululul:lol:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Looks terrible. I have never liked "dumped" cars.

Do you tuck your wiener like you tuck your wheels?

LMAO wow!? well, everyone has their own taste. At least i didnt throw on sum 22" wheels and add every accessory known to man.

Its something simple and allows me to ride at my desired height with a couple switches. it only sits like that while parked. but to each his own.

And for someone with 15k+ posts talking like that is a shame...what has this world come to...no wonder i hardly come to this site. Have a great day!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Seen your car @ Starbucks PC for CL meetup...Car looks sick, sorry i didn't have a chance to meet you but I was one of the IS300 guys there...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Seen your car @ Starbucks PC for CL meetup...Car looks sick, sorry i didn't have a chance to meet you but I was one of the IS300 guys there...
I think i did meet you....when everyone lined up to photo op the crew that made it out i shook everyones hands to take off. thank you for the kind words.

@ Ehjay thanks for the pics homie, looks like you got your night shots down. great pics!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Sorry for the old thread bump..

But i have to say. the IS-C definitely looks beautiful.. When i saw the thread title.. i just had to see it for myself. After reviewing the pictures.. my jaw dropped..

you got one [email protected]$$ IS-C..Pure Sex buddy.. big ups to you

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Thank you for the kind words fellas, heres an update shot of the car (The only one i have at the moment). Enjoy

·
Registered
50 Posts
now thats what im talking about!

super clean

41 - 60 of 70 Posts