Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
open their car doors without hitting the car next to them. These F-N jackoffs should be shot on sight. Anyone have experiance with ding removal companies? If so, any advice, opinions, ect.

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
I second webguy's suggestion about DentWizards. When I got my door ding, they got the ding out, removed the other car's paint which was red, and buffed out the scratches. It was a little expensive, ~$150 bucks, probably due to the fact that they had to buff and the fact that they had to come onsite to my dealership to do it. I didn't feel like driving up north jersey to the Meadowlands to get my car fixed. Go to their site, or call your dealer to schedule an appointment with them. You won't regret it.

-crontab -l

[ May 11, 2001: Message edited by: crontab ]

·
Registered
64 Posts
Where where you when it happened?

Probably at the Town Center.Most people there are in there own world and pay no attention to those around them.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It never ceases to amaze me that wherever I park, even if it is far away, someone always seems to be next to me when I come out. Must be the magnetic attraction of the IS

Probably at the Town Center.Most people there are in there own world and pay no attention to those around them.
No. It was either at the Albertsons shopping center on Lyons or at the one I think it happened at, based on how I parked and the location of the ding, the Ralphs right around the corner from there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts