Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
what do you guys think? thanks for all the responses before too + rep for all, if not ill get u tom once im allowed to again

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
I think it may look alright

Just depends on placement on the bezel

Also do it in a gloss black to offset it a tad

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
IMPRIMIS said:
I think it may look alright

Just depends on placement on the bezel

Also do it in a gloss black to offset it a tad
am i ever goin be allowed to give u rep jay?.....did the fogs flat black already so im gonna stick with the flate black.......where u think i should place it any ideas?

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
boman said:
Cool idea, but put the decal somewhere else than where you
placed it in the pic...

I say "yay".

j
ideas??....maybe all teh way to the left of the housing

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
linner420 said:
am i ever goin be allowed to give u rep jay?.....did the fogs flat black already so im gonna stick with the flate black.......where u think i should place it any ideas?

So you are just going to place a sticker?

I thought you were going to actually paint it on (basically using the sticker you had there as a stencil)

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
I like the "L" toward the corner of the light like in the last pic. I say you should do it.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Hmmm, now that I look at it I'd say I like the first placement of
the sticker... the second one looks like the IS has "morning eye crust"

I'm assuming that decal is a glossy black whereas the housing is
flat black..right? This will look sick.

j

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
IMPRIMIS said:
So you are just going to place a sticker?

I thought you were going to actually paint it on (basically using the sticker you had there as a stencil)
i was gonna paint it on but too lazy...just use one of jeff(flatlines) stickers.....i mean through the clear housing you wont be able to tell, and my stencilling skills might not be as perfect as the decal.....

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
i think u should place it where it was in the first pic....but just more pushed back towards the light...theres alot of plane space back there....take some pics and post them to see what alot of options would be....

·
Registered
547 Posts
dadasups1 said:
i think u should place it where it was in the first pic....but just more pushed back towards the light...theres alot of plane space back there....take some pics and post them to see what alot of options would be....
Agreed, center it in between the two lights and push it back some.

sISp

·
Registered
910 Posts
dude im gonna have to say Nay. Everyone knows it's a lexus it's like th people who have a huge "DOGE" sticker across their front windshield of their Rams, everyone knows it's a freakin dodge. Kinnda pointing out the obvious IMO. That's just me though

·
Registered
547 Posts
Orangetang21 said:
dude im gonna have to say Nay. Everyone knows it's a lexus it's like th people who have a huge "DOGE" sticker across their front windshield of their Rams, everyone knows it's a freakin dodge. Kinnda pointing out the obvious IMO. That's just me though
Doge? That'd be kinda weird. I would think it was a Doge then and not a Dodge. ;) :p

sISp

·
大古古
1,287 Posts
hmm that would look cool i say "yay"...

i think you might want to fix you thread name "gay or nay" :suspiciou

Reactions: linner420

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
sexyLexy808 said:
hmm that would look cool i say "yay"...

i think you might want to fix you thread name "gay or nay" :suspiciou
holt sh!t,im an idiot and no one picked up on it untill you +rep, it was a lil early in the morning ;)

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Orangetang21 said:
i thought about that too but u cant even see the logo unless ur standing in right in front of it and anyways my grill doesnt have the L logos so i fig why not....and i did this for an upcomin show something a little dif i guess?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts