Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had to join the pic whoring since I just finished my car this sunday for next weekends show at englishtown NJ. Ill be there showing with an s2000. The only thing that will be different for the show is 19's in the rear and my sponsor decal Import-tech.net. Besides that I am done for the season, so i say......no pics of my trunk, Ill be doing the stereo during the winter.

heres a list of my mods for any of you with questions.
Cosmetic Mods:
Molded Amuse Rep Front lip
Vizage sides/Rear
Blitz eyelids
Flat black heads/fogs
Grill from Frylai (forgot which one) w/ black mesh and oem lex badge
JDM Tail Covers
18" Ronjon Insypre wheels wrapped with Falken GRb 225/40/18, 245/35/18
Painted Calipers/Flatline decals
Painted msm sidemarkers (still functional)

Performance mods:
Sun Auto Voltage system
Front iRotor rotors w/ f/r axis pads
Front strutbar
Rear strutbar
Eibahc Prokit Springs
HKS Dragger II
Injen Intake
Toyomoto Gen I Headers
Toyomoto Gen II Y pipe

Soon
Molding rear lip, CF hood, Roof spoiler
To do for 2006!!
Widebody and BOOST

On/off sdiemarkers

·
Registered
51 Posts
you got yourself very nice car there. good job dude. hmm...I will add a RMM spoiler to make it nicer. but that is just opinion. Anyway I love the head light and fog light! Gun Metal?

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
looks good...

should be some nice IS competition this coming weekend...especially if lexus84 is there too...

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dcyrusj said:
you got yourself very nice car there. good job dude. hmm...I will add a RMM spoiler to make it nicer. but that is just opinion. Anyway I love the head light and fog light! Gun Metal?
just flat black

·
Registered
973 Posts
i like your rims also... they compliment your paint very well

Reactions: linner420

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bganson said:
Why does the lip look so far off the ground?
I dunno but the lip is only 1" lower in the front then the OEM bumper and 1.5" lower on the sides. Im not slammed either this is my daily driver and the roads in NJ arent the best

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tsopranoMB said:
looks good...

should be some nice IS competition this coming weekend...especially if lexus84 is there too...
thansk marc, whens your car gonna be ready and you going to be down there sat or sun?

·
Registered
645 Posts
linner420 said:
I dunno but the lip is only 1" lower in the front then the OEM bumper and 1.5" lower on the sides. Im not slammed either this is my daily driver and the roads in NJ arent the best
That's prolly it, I am used to seeing everyones cars slammed. Nice ride.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
linner420 said:
thansk marc, whens your car gonna be ready and you going to be down there sat or sun?
i'll likely be there both days, primarily to watch the Pro's RACE..

nah, my car is on the backburner at the momment, i'll have it show worthy by spring....

·
Hello World
3,733 Posts
Very clean MSM! I would ditch taillight cover :lol: but that is just for me. Nice headlights, too :bigSmile:

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
no tail covers man :lol: looks like an impala

Also how is the kit molded (I think of molded as being seamless and w/o the part looking like it was still bolted on)

But finally looks good :cool:

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
tsopranoMB said:
i'll likely be there both days, primarily to watch the Pro's RACE..

nah, my car is on the backburner at the momment, i'll have it show worthy by spring....
cool cant wait to see it next spring, maybe ill finally get to meet some .netters this weekend. This is actually my first show to show so hopefully by next season i will have the rest completed.

The "ICE" is prob gonna be the hardest for me to complete until I find some real free time so I can work on it

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
IMPRIMIS said:

Also how is the kit molded (I think of molded as being seamless and w/o the part looking like it was still bolted on)

But finally looks good :cool:
thanks, i know jay its been like 1/2 yr for my slow ass to get into gear...i know about the taillight covers (i try and think skyline at least), my friend painted them along with all the other small stuff so i figure put them on and see how i like them. Im probably going take them off and just black out my tails or get your favorite led tails off ebay....... :lol:.

the owner of the shop that did the molding isnt a big fan of seamless molding bc he says it gives it a fake look espcially when doing it to an oem bumper, unless its done to perfection (which he told me I prob wouldnt want to pay for for a 250$ lip that might get damaged with the roads by me). He also isnt a custom shop, just an autobody that ive been goin to my whole life. Ill post close up pics of his "line" molding for u later tonight. I personally like the job he did and it wasnt a huge hole in my pocket either.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
four20, you came a long way sonn =]

gj on the car.

looks great and i see you still have the old rims =]

Reactions: linner420

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Im probably going take them off and just black out my tails or get your favorite led tails off ebay.
:lol:

Or wait for me to get a set of tails in C/F to sell ;)

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
IMPRIMIS said:

was wondering the same thing?

IMO i dont think the front and sides flow... a higer skirt woulda been better... maybe c-tuned

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
IMPRIMIS said:
:lol:

Or wait for me to get a set of tails in C/F to sell fully loaded with LEDs ;)

FIXED!!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts