Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering what most people paid for their IS300. My final price was 32,800(thats as far as i got the price down
, I ended up with a fully loaded black IS with LSD and the works. I guess i have a little bit of buyers guilt, but i love the car to death

·
Registered
667 Posts
Got mine for 32,800 also (loaded LSD/Graphite). I financed 25,000 through e-loan/bank of america.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Originally posted by mismajor99:
I'm wondering what most people paid for their IS300. My final price was 32,800(thats as far as i got the price down
, I ended up with a fully loaded black IS with LSD and the works. I guess i have a little bit of buyers guilt, but i love the car to death
When did you get your IS? Right now on carsdirect.com. It is about 31,700 for a fully loaded. (This is what the dealers should quote you, after they contact you)So this should be around what the dealers are quoting now. Ray Catena of NJ offered me 30,300 (pre-tax tags). I am using my e-loan plus cash in about a month and a half

·
Registered
14 Posts
Picking up tomorrow Silver w/Leather, LSD, heated seats, Moonroof, Graphite wheels/locks, trunk mat for $31,500 at Lexus of Orland, Tinley Park, Illinois. Took a while to get them down there. Know more about the IS than the salesman does and they'll move on price. Financing through Lexus, Tier I, whatever that means?, 7.75% for 60 mo. w/ $5,000 down. Get simple interest loan for early payoff ability. Do NOT get an auto loan. Also, got financing for my '00 Jeep G.C. through the dealer, better than most banks, don't know why. Also buy at the end of the month, sales quotas!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got mine about a month ago, the dealership, Thompson of Doylestown Pa, is known to be pretty tough on prices, but it's really close to where i live. Princeton and Cherry Hill NJ are the next closest, but they dont budge much on there prices either. i guess i paid a grand more then some people but i got a decent loan through my bank. Can you beleive the dealer tried to give me 12% interest loan?? i think thats ridiculous.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Originally posted by RotaryBzzz:
take a look at this for ppl who haven't gotten their car yet...
http://www.is300.net/forum_new/Forum1/HTML/004206.html

That thread was pretty informative. You where absolutely right on the waiting aspect. I have seen the asking price drop about 5,000 dollars in a month and a half. When I first started looking in April 35,500 was about an average quote from the dealer. Now 31K is about the average price now. Except those money grubbers at Lexus of Manhattan

What I would like to know is how the coming 2002 will affect the price of the 2001. How low will the price go?..I think 30,300 is great. I just can't imagine it getting much lower than that. Can it dip to 29K as we get closer to the release of the 2002's?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
Zxarkon
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing