Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! Finally I picked up my IBP IS300 from dealer tonight
Actually, my car was ready to pick up yesterday, but I couldn't get the insurance on sunday. So you guys can imagine that yesterday was the longest day in my life :p
I am still so excited now, consider I went from my 83' Accord to 02 IS300. I still like my accord because without it, I couldn't get to work and earn $$ to buy this new baby

The ride of IS300 is so smooth and quiet that I have to watch the RPM in order to shift. Maybe I should get the Hiper or Super Dragger exhaust asap.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey Skykat, CONGRATS!, Did you get it from LongoLexus? Anyway, Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy....maybe I'll see you around...where in L.A. are you from? I'm in Eagle Rock/Highland Park/Pasadena area....well...aight then man...Congrats again.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Heheheheh...Skycat, check your PM, I replied to your message...anyway, let me be the first to tell you all that Skycat scored big time with his ride. When I went to Longo Lexus, Marc was nice enough to take me on a tour of the facility and also used Skycat's IS as a visual example of what I will be getting. When I saw the interior of Skycat's IS, my jaw dropped because it was sooooo nice. So, while Skycat's car was sitting there waiting to be washed and detailed, I went ahead and put my deposit down. Hopefully I get mine as quick as Skycat got his
...Congrats again Skycat!

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
congrats man. I'm 1+ year later and still feel the same way... enjoy it!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
IS3NEWB: Yes, I got it from LongoLexus. Marc is the man! He gave a deal that no other dealers could match it. Plus, he is a very nice guy unlike other sales just BS around. I'm in San Gabriel Vally...what color is is your IS? Yea, see ya around.

LexusES300: Mine is all stock for now, still wanna see the pics? I think I will take some pics of it this weekend

UCLA-IS300: The demands of 5-spd IS300 is getting higher...so buy it fast! Just email Marc at longo lexus, his email is [email protected] Just contact him, I am sure he will give you a good deal.

four20: Thanks =)I was so lucky. Waited just 2 weeks. Hopefully, you will get your car very soon

·
Registered
13 Posts
you are juss like me skycat. i drive a 86 accord lxi but i dont have a job to pay for my IS and longolexus gave me a good deal. and i want to go to LA to go buy it. but i dont have any money for the payments. but i am trying to get a job at my college.

·
Registered
51 Posts
You think it's tough waiting a day for the car? I have to wait a whole friggin' month until i get mine. Good thing I found this board because i'd never know that Marc would give such killer deals. I plan on getting a fully loaded ibp 2002, but w/ e-shift. Can't go with mt beacuse shifting from 1 to 2 break, 1 to 2 break in SF will build calf muscles, but will eat my clutch alive! Marc, so far no dealer can come even w/in $1500 of the price quote I got from you. Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Skycat.. I'm most likely will be goin into Longo pretty soon. I really would like to know the prices on your package. Also I reads that the dealer, Marc, says that the demands are going up. You think I'll be able to get my hands on a Solar Yellow fully equipped w/o nav within a month or two? Also did you get it on a lease or loan? And can u tell me how much u paying per month?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts