Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my 2002. The messed up radio bezel is fixed as of today, I didn't realize it had to be installed prior to mounting the radio so I tool care of it today when I installed all my Rockford Fosgate speakers front and rear.

Next on the list of mods will be Sway bars, probably replacing my Tanabe springs with Tein coilovers, an exhaust (either HKS carbon Ti or Greddy Ti-C) and then a RF sub and amp.

On to the pics, criticizing of my photography is both appropriate and welcome as long as you can give me advice, I have a decent cam but I am lost when it comes to setting it up and I know it should do better than what I do with it.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
looking great.......+rep

·
Premium Member
16,050 Posts
looks clean.

you may want to spray some rustoleum on your rotors though :lol:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys.....

I was waiting for the rotor comment lol, I know they look like hell, I just haven't managed to get them done yet. It's coming though.

·
Registered
827 Posts
looks nice cant wait to see in person=)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Threw my old tanabe super racing medallion can on there tonight at the shop so I can have something back there until I decide which catback I want to go with.

Should have done the rotors while it was up there but I didn't dammit, just slipped my mind. It will be back on the lift on the 3rd when my Fosgate sub and amps get here to run all the wires and I will spray them then.

I have no idea why but that little detail is slipping my mind constantly and I am usually OCD with attention to detail.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hahahahahaha

I thought about looking for a manual but I have owned nothing but manual cars my entire life. Since this is my DD, the e-shift was exactly what I wanted :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
not digging the blue bolts on the wheels, if the idea was to match it with the color of the car, well...not very matching, but who am i to listen to?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The idea was not to match the car, the idea was they are Rays lugnuts, the same brand as the wheels. I like shit to match and wasn't feeling black or red.

Reactions: jaidedeye

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
not digging the blue bolts on the wheels, if the idea was to match it with the color of the car, well...not very matching, but who am i to listen to?
i have the same lug nuts in black...they were like $125 shipped

nothing bad you can say about rays lug nuts noob.....STFU

1 - 17 of 17 Posts