8,744 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Gain 10% horsepower!? I have 500.. so if i buy one of these..10% of that would be 50, and i will have 550 to the wheels..
Woo hoo' !!

< placing an order now.

:screwy:
Freakin ebay man. lol

Thanks for the laugh edgy.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Haha wow gotta love some of these ebay ads. Its a shame though cause you can get quality stuff, its just these bogus ads make everyone affraid to buy something off ebay.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
where the hell is the maf going to be hooked up to if that thing fits into the tb?

·
It's 5 o'clock somewhere.
6,017 Posts
"The unit uses precision blades that spin up to 60,000 rpm with 0 friction."
0 friction huh? So it defies the laws of science (Newtons 1st law)? hahaha.

So applying "an object in motion tends to stay in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an external force," to this situation means that the "supercharger" will continue to spin forever because there is no friction on it. :lol:

·
Nygmatic
2,683 Posts
0 friction huh? So it defies the laws of science (Newtons 1st law)? hahaha.

So applying "an object in motion tends to stay in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an external force," to this situation means that the "supercharger" will continue to spin forever because there is no friction on it. :lol:
perhaps they developed perpetual motion and didn't tell anyone about it?

·
Registered
1,471 Posts

O.K. I just have a logical question, if it fits intake diameters of 2.5" to 3.5" then logically the actual usability is limited to the smaller number, as I have not yet seen a mechanically expanding fan. So, that means that if you stick this sucker in something optimized for a 3.5" intake, now you are going to be LOSING power right? What kind of retard believes shit like this? Please post a video so when I see a similar looking person I can stay the hell away from them, or sell them something they don't need and become a rich man... hmmm... the latter is sounding better to me!

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
You just have to take a look at the sellers history to see how many idiots are out there. UGH!

·
Registered
517 Posts
The best is the people who buy it for their 95 Cavalier and then leave positive feedback saying " Just arrived! Can't wait to install!!!

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I need to start sellinh bs on ebay

·
Registered
188 Posts
It looks like a "Tornado" knockoff. I think these sellers buy/sell to themselves or made up accounts to create positive feedback. Ebay has turned in to a total "Swap Shop" junkyard.

·
Registered
122 Posts
You mean this isn't going to give my IS eleventy billion horsepower?

Dammit and I just ordered one :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts