Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
大古古
1,287 Posts
not bad not bad. nice pix. little iffy vout thoes rims thou. +rep for some great pix

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Very very nice. I have always been a fan of the blue.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nah no rubbing issues. thats why im thinking should i drop it? or not? and as to the maxxis lip u do have to shave the rear caliper a lil bit but i think its worth it. other than that 19's are good to go. u just cant be driving hard like u would wit stocks. (which is good for me) =p

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what should i do next? cf hood? or exhaust? hmmmmm

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what springs would u reccomend? i dont want it to be to rough or to low maybe an inch the most. anything in mind? i dont wannt spend more than 160 either

·
Registered
187 Posts
Just drop it on some simple lowering springs like Eibach or H&R. It will make it look soo much nicer (even though it's hot as is).

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
drop it def.. it needs it. looks like its gonna tip over

·
大古古
1,287 Posts
like the others have said drop it .is that your evo?

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Tein s-techs are great, ride is awesome and it puts her down about 1.7" which isnt too much. I love my kit, 145 shipped on ebay and 140 installed. best 245 i've ever spent!!!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Ariel....Car is looking good man!!...I like the headlights and the rims....Nice pics overall! :approve:

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
Definitely drop it. If you want an inch you should look at the Tein Htechs or the Eibach Pro-Kit. Check the For Sale section for used springs, that's what I did.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts