Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
14,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it was a long time coming, I thought I had this car 3 times since October, first a color uncertainty...(my fault)... 2nd a quality problem (scratches) 3rd a near quality problem (minor scratches) but they buffed all of my fear away! I have more pics of the entire prep process which I'll post later, (I was at the dealership from 10-5pm! Loved every minute of it.) For now I just wanted to post a few of the finished product. Well finished for now, until I can afford a few things down the road.. it'll probably be a while. :( I'll post first impressions later, for now I'm too wired to think about it, snuck into the garage all night last night, had to pinch myself to be sure it wasn't a dream. :)

WAS GOING FOR A SOFT FOCUS, BUT THIS IS WHAT I GOT WITH THE POINT AND SHOOT... SORRY.

Engine Break-in complete! Hold on! :)

Lovin' that projector reflection!

BURNIN' RUBBER:

VID LINK: FUN IN THE IS350

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
Alright!

All those questions and worries you had finally went away and you have a car you love! :)

It's great to see it when people are happy with their cars!

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Beautiful car. Glad to hear you are happy. Congrats on your new ride. Take good care of her ;)

·
27,116 Posts
maltz2 said:
ehhh. looks like a bloated Camry.
Don't diss the guy's new car. :pissed:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Man I love those door sills. Congrats man :approve:

·
Registered
14,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Crester said:
Don't diss the guy's new car. :pissed:

Hey thanks Crester, but it's probably not worth your time. ;)

Maltz, if you don't like the 250/350 that's fine, just curious why you're spending time in IS250/350 threads? Just to hate? Also, curious what type of car you DO think looks good. Either way, Happy Holidays! :)

·
Banned
149 Posts
Michael said:
Hey thanks Crester, but it's probably not worth your time. ;)

Maltz, if you don't like the 250/350 that's fine, just curious why you're spending time in IS250/350 threads? Just to hate? Also, curious what type of car you DO think looks good. Either way, Happy Holidays! :)
i spend time in ALL car threads. I love cars.
what type of car looks good to me? Im partial to the IS300/Altezza. I love 4 door saloons. The E46 M3 is another one of my favorites. I love Honda Integras, civic type r's, Toyota Chasers, Toyota Aristos etc.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts