Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

ok so a couple months back i hit a HUGE possum carcass at night, ripped my bottom grill off, ive been trying to find a replacement to buy, but i dont know where to look, im not sure what to type in on ebay to find it. take a looksy;

]

·
Registered
599 Posts
nice MSM. i say take off the license plate frame. how's the fitment of the rear lip? do you have to adjust it for the exhaust?

·
Registered
650 Posts
love the front bumper

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
nice L-Tuned! one of my favorite at all time!
I'd say slap some L-Tuned badges on each side and rear. Oh and fix the antenna!

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
You can get L tuned badges that come off some other car (can't think what kind, anyone?). Anyways that Ltuned kit is ugly and haggard as hell. You should take it off and just I don't know get rid of it real cheap....I guess I'd buy it off you just to be nice.

Definitely remove the license plate ring (just buy a basic el cheapo one to replace it for a couple bucks or something). Oh and just buy an antenna (i like the one made by Aspec)

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Looks good! Couple things though:

1) Fix the antenna; and go shorter than the factory antenna.

2) If I'm not mistaken...the L-Tuned badge on the front grille is on the wrong side. It should be on the driver side.

3) Not quite sure about the wheels...

·
Registered
41 Posts
I like the rims they are ok but maybe spacers so they stick out a bit. the fenders dont match up the rims so much. But ya great look didnt go to aggressive. i hate the dramatic body kits that make your car look like its drivin by an idiot

·
Registered
827 Posts
very sweet:approve:

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
i have the same car, nice.

I have the mesh for my and i am not using it, how much were you looking to spend on one? we all know this is a hard item to come by

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Looking good sir.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts