Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, as some of you know i was rear ended in early november and my car has been in the shop since then waiting to get fixed. I decided to mod my car since i needed new things...so here it is...i got CF Ltuned rear and sides, HKS Super Drager, Custom painted my rims to carbon black, Tein SS coils...i am still waiting on the front to come in and thats in like 2 weeks, so PLEASE no bashing on the front :) ....here are some pics i took the DAY before i went to pic up my car...and tomorrow i will take pics of the rear and the exhaust...
CF ltuned sides
Carbon Black painted rims gosh i love them and a hint of my Teins
VERY DIRTY car....overall pic...with NO FRONT YET :oops:
rim before install
anyways guys, tell me what you think....i know looks ghey w/o the front but its gonna come sooon sorta....i just gotta be patient till then....more pics to come tomorrow :D

Daniel
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey thanks guys for your kind comments...im happy no flames yet :lol: ...
What front u doing?
yeah im doing CF Cwest kit i already had credit from them i decided to order that
where did you get the CF L-Tunned Kit?
okay in all honestly, a buddy of mine went through one of his venders hoping me to get CF Cwest kit....but they had Ltuned as well, so i just decided to get ltuned rear cuz i like it more than the cwest rear....and i got the sides in hopes to flow with it...but im not QUITE sure who his vender is....im thinking VIS? but anyways fitment is AWESOME, couldnt be happier....i hope this sorta helped :-?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
88 Posts
Nice car bro congrats!! :D I wish I woulda had the luk to be able to keep my car after the accident and it coming out like that :cry: . But anyways looks good. Looks like those asian guys that clean my car would love to have first dips on yours :wink:. How much was it to paint those rims?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wsup all
How much was it to paint those rims?
they were like 200ish...i think...btw sorry to hear about your car :cry:, i am very lucky and grateful that everything is how it is now car-wise and people-wise
got any pics with rear lip? I have a friend from PV with GGP IS300.
tomorrow i promise to take pictures...btw ltuned is full bumper replacement...just letting you know incase you didnt...and thats awesome about your friend...what does he have on his car...maybe i know it...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,440 Posts
winningIS said:
tomorrow i promise to take pictures...btw ltuned is full bumper replacement...just letting you know incase you didnt...and thats awesome about your friend...what does he have on his car...maybe i know it...
I haven't seen him for like almost a year already, so I don't know what does he have on his car now.. he used to have a 18's and some audio systems.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kev IS300 said:
winningIS said:
tomorrow i promise to take pictures...btw ltuned is full bumper replacement...just letting you know incase you didnt...and thats awesome about your friend...what does he have on his car...maybe i know it...
I haven't seen him for like almost a year already, so I don't know what does he have on his car now.. he used to have a 18's and some audio systems.
hmmm i see....i know someone with 18s and hes got a full blitz....*shrug* only other one i really notice thats modded around here....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
silver is300bg said:
hey where did you get ur cf rear and sides how much did they cost. I've never seen ltuned cf anything.

Thanks Brian
hey, yeah i got it from a friend, and im gonna try to find out where he got this...he doesnt even have an IS and doesnt know any kits...some how he got me this rare kit....or part of a kit for that matter....ill show pics tomorrow and try to get where i got it from :lol:

Daniel
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,316 Posts
i see that you have them clear front bumper lenses have they foged up inside with water??? because i just got mine and installed it the next day rain and it looks like its sweating inside the lens how ghey.. well anyways does anyone lense do that too?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,001 Posts
im sorry but in my opinion you just ruined some beautiful rims. It could be the lighting or the fact that everything is dirty but they look blue/greenish in the pic of them on the car. I think the regular volk finish looked damn good. Again its yur car but i wouldnt have painted some expensive rims like that. :-?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
BUTRBALL12 said:
im sorry but in my opinion you just ruined some beautiful rims. It could be the lighting or the fact that everything is dirty but they look blue/greenish in the pic of them on the car. I think the regular volk finish looked damn good. Again its yur car but i wouldnt have painted some expensive rims like that. :-?
ouch...my first bash haha :oops: ....well it was a long story, and basically the bodyshop gashed my rims and offered to repaint them any color i want...i decided to be a little unique because i have never seen this around....in those pics they show the blue more than it actually is....ill take some more pics...maybe youll like it more? but if i do get sick of it on day [which i hope i dont]...its not hard to refinish rims :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
XaLtezZaX said:
i see that you have them clear front bumper lenses have they foged up inside with water??? because i just got mine and installed it the next day rain and it looks like its sweating inside the lens how ghey.. well anyways does anyone lense do that too?
nah they havent fogged or anything...they have been GREAT but my new kit is getting rid of those lights and i cant wait till it looks cleaner without them...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OKAY GUYS first pics of my car when after its been sorta cleaned!...and my rims look VERY black....the "bluish greenish" pic i was bashed on was just to show that it wasnt just normal black....here you go tell me what you think of the rear + exhaust and such
rear in the sun....ohh cf :D
3/4 view....man i hate my stock front right now :oops:
rear + exhaust...yummy yummy
3/4 view of the rear....just to let anyone know....its nOT an addon...full bumperreplacement....i painted part of it to make it look CLEANER :)
close up of rim again to show the ACTUAL color that you would see...it isnt really bluish normally...
so there you go....this is pretty much thepics im gonna post up until i get my new FRONT and maybe a CF hood....more comments? it would be appreciated 8)
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top