Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Man thats looks sweet!! What rims are those? Plus do you know what they weigh. Also what size tires you running? Have any problems with the tires rubbing? Thanx...

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Wow... That's all wheel and no tire.....19 inch rims has got to be the max size you could stick on an IS300...
Eric....

·
Registered
591 Posts
Not into Mods but that looks pretty good.

I bet the ride is Horrible though.

[This message has been edited by smra (edited October 16, 2000).]

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Originally posted by MAmornIS:
Man thats looks sweet!! What rims are those? Plus do you know what they weigh. Also what size tires you running? Have any problems with the tires rubbing? Thanx...
Those rims look like Axis Se7en style rims to me. Could be wrong. Just off the top of my head.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey guys thanks for all the compliments...to answer you're questions...the rims are 19" Dazzmatiz on Continental Contisport tires 235/35/19...about the weight I don't know how mant lbs. and never compared them to stock but I did pick one up without the tire and it wasn't heavy at all....about the tires rubbing it's not really that big of a deal cause i'm pretty careful but if the wheel's cut pretty hard and I hit a decent size bump they rub a little...the car is dropped on H&R springs the drop is supposed to be 1.4"/F 1.3"/R but it's more like 2" all the way around...the ride quality really isn't that bad at all the springs are only a little stiffer than stock and the rims haven't made as big of a difference as I thought they would.....by the way for those that don't know Dazzmatiz are made by Dazz Motorsports same people that make Lowenhart and Racing Hart and the tires are the same as on the new M3

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Dazzmatiz

Se7en

They look pretty similar don't they??? Don't they...please tell me they do so I don't feel like an idiot.

[This message has been edited by HIBBoyScott (edited October 16, 2000).]

·
Registered
343 Posts
HI, yes, similar.. but you can't compare Dazz stuff with Axis (although the guy that owns Axis used to work at Dazz)..

dt1313.. that is THE tightest IS I've seen so far.. although aside from MrYuen's, I haven't seen any others.. definitely none in person.. good taste..

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
To Everyone Thank You for All the Compliments....It's really nice to have other people tell me they like what i've done.....anyway the Rims are $3500 with tires before tax. They were bought at Action Tire in Lodi, New Jersey.....Again Thanks for the Kind Words....the finish is Silver with a Chrome lip

[This message has been edited by dt1313 (edited October 17, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by dt1313 (edited October 17, 2000).]

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
About this Discussion
36 Replies
25 Participants
Teezin Alteez
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing