Lexus IS Forum banner

Finally pics of my car.......

3K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  Dtrip77 
#1 ·
Whats up My NE fam.. I got my car at the end of June this year and quickly became as active as possible on the.net recently. Been trying to attend some events and set one of the long island meets up but never got a chance to Take pics of my car. Throughout the summer my car was a work in progress from stock till now what i consider some what acceptable for now. My future plans for this car is a never ending list but i thought i might share a Pic timeline with you guys to see what you think.

This is my old 2000 civic si

Sold it right after i got my 02 IS300 on June 28th 2005
a pic of it the day i got it. Pretty much bone stock

First modd i did was paint the calipers and slap on them lovely decals from flatline

My next move was the RMM lip, clear bumper lenses and also got my entire hood, front bumper repainted to get rid of those hideous Rock chips

the day after that i recieved my Tenzo Mean Six in 18's wrapped in Hankook tires

An then finally Carson toyota decided to send my my Rmm grill after 6 weeks

And the whoring begins

I bought a UGo roof spoiler..Debating wether or not to put it on..

Hope you guys like it.

See less See more
#2 ·
nice car man, lookin real good. welcome to the NE family, i just got mines this summer as well. only 3 weeks ago. check out my post when you have time

#3 ·
nice car man, lookin real good. welcome to the NE family, i just got mines this summer as well. only 3 weeks ago. check out my post when you have time

#5 ·
YOU'RE CHINESE PUAHAHAHHHAH.

i like ur civics fogs..and the white caliper stickers really contrast against the red...real nice =D

#6 ·
hahah yeahh thought id add some culture to the process

#7 ·
onyxaltezza said:
YOU'RE CHINESE PUAHAHAHHHAH.
You want a damn cookie mr inspector gadget?

Sorry his just a little too overzealous, starting to get annoying.

naphibuzz the car is looken sweet man. And ur Si reminds me of my old one (for the brief moment that I owned it).

#9 ·
thanks guys.. whens the next meet??

#11 ·
Hey, wats up man, sweet ride, i notice that when ur car was stock, u had the stock graphite 5-spokes, (i like the new rims btw, same look im goin for) i was wonder, im on LI also, would u wanna trade the stocks for a set of 11-spoke sportdesign rims :)....i wanna get new wheels but i dont have the cash prob till next season so i wanna get something for a lil different look and i luvvv those stock graphites on the black IS....ill get some pics of my car now up in a few.

#12 ·
Lextcy04 said:
Hey, wats up man, sweet ride, i notice that when ur car was stock, u had the stock graphite 5-spokes, (i like the new rims btw, same look im goin for) i was wonder, im on LI also, would u wanna trade the stocks for a set of 11-spoke sportdesign rims :)....i wanna get new wheels but i dont have the cash prob till next season so i wanna get something for a lil different look and i luvvv those stock graphites on the black IS....ill get some pics of my car now up in a few.
thanks for the compliments but im keeping the graphites for the winter..Not really looking for a trade right now

#14 ·
Yo Adam the car is looking real good especially with the rims, I told you I didn't even recognize it when I saw it on the Long Island meet I went to. Keep up the good work, I think you should look into the relocating horns mod to give the grill a much cleaner look.

#15 ·
#16 ·
AltezzaBoy03 said:
not to thread jack but is it me or is the RMM lip looking weird? the part that is by the tire looks like its not on right

http://home.comcast.net/~hkdragun/update.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~hkdragun/driver.JPG

http://home.comcast.net/~hkdragun/passenger.JPG

http://home.comcast.net/~hkdragun/frontside.JPG

I like the car
It looks familiar ;)

also where did you get the front clear bumper side markers?
Damn now that you mention it i think your right.. The bodyshop put it on.. it does look funny.. Gonna have to redrill some holes i the corner to push the lip up more.. I got the sidemarkers from Ebay but they're not the bootlg ones.. They're the OBX ones..

#18 ·
Its too far for me right now.. im up at school in Binghamton.. like a 4 hour drive.. Any pics??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.