Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i finally got around to taking pictures of my car. what do you guys think?
sorry the pictures are so big.... hope you guys like em....

·
Registered
139 Posts
DAMN that kit is BOMB! :eek: me likes :D. IMHO the bigger the pics the better =D (cept then they are so big i have to scroll for miles to see it :crazy:)

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
your car is focking TITS!!!! excellent planning and setting it all up...one question though, im loving the stance. what size drop and what brand are you using? thanks...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hahahaha... thanks winning.... the vizage kit is pretty popular, i think alot of .net members have it.
sorry for the pics being so big, i'm still learning to use my digital camera... :crazy:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks reaper... i'm using ltuned springs (from the dealer) and trd (sportivo?) shocks....

both from the dealer... they were going to make my car an Ltuned one(hence the Ltuned badges), but i told them to not to bother(no offense to all the Ltuned owners out there). i love the Ltuned look, but i decided the cost was just to high for me to go through with it... :-?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
soodxn: i got the rims from GTM Performance in Daly City. the owner of the shop actually has an IS300 also, and i got the rims used from him. But he can get really good deals on rims. his number is (650)757-3388. tell him Dave from the Advertiser referred you.

by the way, his name is Gary, and the manager there is Tim.

thanks for the compliment drunken!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hey dude lookin nice, great stance... paint those calipers!! and im not a big fan of the LTuned badging with the visage bodykit ... but hey nice color dude, its a bitch to keep clean!!

- lookin good mate

- hobbes

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
car looks real CLEAN....nice job!

however, please get rid of the L-TUNED badges ASAP.....it doesnt look right with your kit at all....you can take them off and re-sell i'm sure.....

just not feeling them...other then that....very nicely done.... 8)

·
Registered
497 Posts
dam i always thought that kit was so ricey.. but dam it looks hella clean on black.. im thinkin about getting that for my car now =)

how much did u get the kit for and installation together?

·
Registered
626 Posts
nice dave, been wanting to see ur rims. might need you to hook me up with some rims soon. till then, i cant drive my car around 24 no more!!!

looks tight man!

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Damn! I have 56k and it takes forever to load UP! :bitching: But that's a sweet ass ride bro keep up the good work!

-Ringo

·
Registered
9,704 Posts
I agree with some of the guys in here, get rid of those L-Tuned badges. They just don't look right on your car, since you have only their springs. Besides that, I like your car. I was @ Daly City last year around this time, I got relatives there. :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts