Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up Friday night, it had 3 miles on it, it is now just 3 miles short of 100 miles. I haven't stopped smiling yet! I can't wait to have it broken in, I really want to open it up and have fun.

I just love looking at it and sitting in it, makes me feel like my first car all over again. :D

·
Registered
20,030 Posts
T2Trent said:
Picked it up Friday night, it had 3 miles on it, it is now just 3 miles short of 100 miles. I haven't stopped smiling yet! I can't wait to have it broken in, I really want to open it up and have fun.

I just love looking at it and sitting in it, makes me feel like my first car all over again. :D

Hello T2Trent! :lol:

Welcome to the Lexus Family! :)

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys,

Sorry it took this long for me to write back in this post but I've been out driving! :D
Took off from work on Monday and everything just to drive more! hehe :chill:

·
11,062 Posts
T2Trent said:

Your happiness won't wear off soon. I'm still feeling smug and taking the long way around to get anywhere.

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Just make sure you tell everyone that it was a glass of milk that caused the stain, m'kay? :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
11 Participants
doodlebug2
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing