Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took the time to wash my filthy car today and removed the stock L and put this one on....

sorry for the picture quality, taken on my LG cell....

will take better pictures during the week...

enjoy..

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Looks good, I just can't see spending that amount of $$ on an emblem. Looking forward to seeing some higher quality pictures though :)

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Looks pretty tacky to me... Different I guess though.

Your rear lip looks like its falling off btw ;)

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks sweet! Is that the emblem that cost like 400 bucks or something?
LIST price is actually $250...I got it for $160 with my employee discount...

Its unique and different, not for everyone, but its a genuine part, not ebay crap... :cool:

thanks everyone!

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
Very nice Marc, but not my cup of tea. It goes well with the color of your ride.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Nice Marc, real nice. Have some rep.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Hey I like it. I think it would only compliment blue color cars. I don't mind doing this but now all my emblems are black so its a no go for me.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah i know about my rear l-tuned lip, getting that repaired soon by a bodyshop, damn thing doesnt stick worth a crap....

thanks everyone...:approve:

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
Looks good! I still wouldn't pay $160 for it but it blends nicely with your car.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
very nice, too pricey for me lmao! I would of done the same if i got that employee discount of yours =) +rep

·
Registered
324 Posts
LIST price is actually $250...I got it for $160 with my employee discount...

Its unique and different, not for everyone, but its a genuine part, not ebay crap... :cool:

thanks everyone!
That is way too much money for just an emblem. It looks good but not ood enough to be worth the money.

BTW: Those 'ebay crap' emblems comes from actual Lexus vehicles.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
the IS300 is a nice car but we paid too much for it... blah blah. we all heard that argument when it came out. are we lexus owners here? do you see what regular lexus owners pay for things related to their "glorified toyota?" a BP emblem set is $200+. this emblem is reasonable for what it is, especially as it's new.

wish you had better pics but looks great on blue (how about placement a little higher). plus rep for being the first

Reactions: SamanthaIS300

·
Registered
827 Posts
looks very nice +rep

1 - 20 of 36 Posts