Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally my Volk GT-7's!!!

Well, I finally picked up my GT-7's today from Vic at Discount Tire in El Monte. Specs are 18x8 (+44) in the front with a 56mm lip and 18x9 (+45) in the rear with a 75mm lip :p They are mercury silver and look f*cking awesome. I will mount them on my Yoko's tomorrow and hopefully borrow my friend's digital camera and take some pics. I can't wait to have them on the car tomorrow. :D

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Re: Finally my Volk GT-7's!!!

- pics pics pics :whine:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To answer your question CleanISLex I had the rear fenders shaved a while back ago so there is no rubbing.

And CRB the reason I was so specific is because I know people were going to be asking questions about specs so go do me a favor and be an ASS somewhere else. :roll:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
fsusucks said:
To answer your question CleanISLex I had the rear fenders shaved a while back ago so there is no rubbing.

And CRB the reason I was so specific is because I know people were going to be asking questions about specs so go do me a favor and be an ASS somewhere else. :roll:
And a picture is worth 1000 words. Perhaps, 2000 words in your case.

Seriously, I appreciate the specs but still would like to see them. :wink:

·
Registered
831 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Re: Finally my Volk GT-7's!!!

fsusucks said:
Well, I finally picked up my GT-7's today from Vic at Discount Tire in El Monte. Specs are 18x8 (+44) in the front with a 56mm lip and 18x9 (+45) in the rear with a 75mm lip :p They are mercury silver and look f*cking awesome. I will mount them on my Yoko's tomorrow and hopefully borrow my friend's digital camera and take some pics. I can't wait to have them on the car tomorrow. :D
What a coincidence!!! I go to Vic too..actually, I live right next to area. I should drop by and see your car in person. haha You can then check out mine with the Gunmetal te37s and swap stories. haha

·
Registered
584 Posts
nice choice in wheels man, i cant wait to see em on your car, the're going to look awesome!

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
- man, wtf is going on... the 3rd thread where I can't see pics... :whine:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.