Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my 2002 Intensa Blue 5 speed last night. This car is awesome. I got everything without nav but including the full leather package. Well i guess Im officially a "member" now.
Will post pics soon.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
no 18's, my intensa blue pearl 2002 (8/14/01) came with 17's, and that was the only other option besides 16's.

·
Registered
4 Posts
lexluger,

Congratulation for your new car! Did you special order it? My dealer told me there won't be any 5 speed, full leather w/o Nav.
I am also looking for the same one as you got. Please let me know how did you get the car, so I can talk to my local dealer.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jim thanks. I did not order my car I had my dealer do a locater of the car I was looking for and see if any were out there. I was in luck there were only two in the southern region and one had ivory full leather. My dealer traded their sweet lookin red 5 speed/escaine for the car. SO right now I have the only blue on black full leather 5 speed in the south. Dont I feel special??
But to answer your question on the nav these cars are definitley available without nav but it might depend on your section of the country. good luck!!

[ August 26, 2001: Message edited by: lexluger ]

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah the definitley are darker. It looks really good because I think it sets it apart from all the altezza tailight wannabees on everything from trucks to civics. I think that they are darker on all the colors for 2002 besides white and silver and Im not sure about yellow.

·
Registered
52 Posts
hey guys i am a rookie here I am from New Jersey and i ordered a 2002 IS 300 w/Nav in Blue with Black interior..w/ESHIFT....I havent seen the blue in 02 yet i LOVED IT ON THE 01!! If anyone has any 02 pics i would appreicate it very very much if they would post or e-mail me it.. My dealer said he did a dealer locate and check the allocation line for november and only 5 with nav are coming to the whole northeast and not one BLUE!!!! So i gotta wait till Dec....Any more insite on the nav and the color and pics if anyone has.. again thanks.......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts