Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and I don't know how you can enjoy driving on these [email protected] up roads!! Holy sh!t man. There's pot holes every 3 ft, and badly paved concrete in every corner. Dang. I drive like a granny when I'm in the city. people are constantly honking at me, but I dun give a fuk.

New jersey is just as bad, although the ONLY nicely paved area, where I can drive for like 5 minutes without the worry of hitting a pothole, is the roads just following GW bridge on the Jersey side.

Anyway, I have decided to stay in the palisades park area, (currently staying at friend's, then moving to another place in the same area). Anyone in the area? If we have enough people, maybe we can have a small meet or something.

I also need some knowledgeable/helpful guy to help me find why my damn car is making so much noise.. I hear clunking sound everywhere in my car, but I can't seem to locate where...If you locate it, and the noise goes away, lunch or dinner is on me!!

Well, I'm glad to join the community, and hope to talk/see you guys soon!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Don't say we didn't warn u...but it's not THAT bad...u get better at driving over time! =)

FYI-Bergen County is CLOSED on Sundays, well except for food. You have no idea how many times I've driven there in the past and saw an empty parking lot and was like DUH its sunday!!! haha

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
yeah, the area your in has some real shitty roads. central jersey is actually pretty well maintained. if you wanna stretch the ol' is300's legs out, hti the garden state parkway...smooth as hell, and you can easily hit 140-ish. but watch for cops, and do it late so you avoid traffic and dont risk lives. most guys live in north jersey, so you should be able to hook up with them. tsoprano, danny271, flygq4u, romyo247...those are a few of the north nj guys. 03intensabluebeast and boosted4door are from yonkers/whiteplains area....rich and saki and whitetezza are from the city.

theres an import meet tonight on long island....at cozymels or some shit. think about 10pm. try heading over there

·
Registered
475 Posts
Welcome to the NYC/NJ area.... where you have to look out for the crazy drivers (mostly in jerzey) and pot holes everywhere....Come hang out with us on Sunday at Little Romyo's house in Edison.. :cool:

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how far is edison from palisades park?

·
Registered
475 Posts
monkeypee said:
how far is edison from palisades park?
Should be 35 to 45 Minutes I think....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts