Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who just moved into my complex. Def down to earth and very cool to hang out with. Her name is Brianna and she is such a hot brunette with another hot female roomate. 23 and just bought a new GGP IS. Any of u guys had encounters with cool hot chics with an IS????

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
show us her tits show us her tits, hehe jk

at least u guys will have soemthing in common to talk about, and if she's into modding who's a better person to install stuff for her, just don't fuck anything up hehe

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
WHOA!!!!!!!........been trying to knock out chics with Altezzas, no luck yet.....but you never know, good luck you lucky bastard!!!

Matt

·
Registered
703 Posts
Haha... if her roommate is hawt gimme a PM. Ill come up. 8)

Ill call it..: '.NET tag-team'

We will take pics for everyone to see. :wink:

JoSchmo_IS300 said:
who just moved into my complex. Def down to earth and very cool to hang out with. Her name is Brianna and she is such a hot brunette with another hot female roomate. 23 and just bought a new GGP IS. Any of u guys had encounters with cool hot chics with an IS????

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Damn your lucky, all the chicks here only dig Civics :x I hate San Antonio sometimes :x

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
lil' IS 300 said:
If you guys need a car to help you get girls or to use it as a conversation piece than you all have issues and have shitty social skills. Get a life...
So you could still get and keep girls if you drove a '95 Geo?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
T Man said:
lil' IS 300 said:
If you guys need a car to help you get girls or to use it as a conversation piece than you all have issues and have shitty social skills. Get a life...
very true my good man, but seriously who says I was trying to get in her pants, YET!!! :wink: I will try and take a pic the next time she is outside washing her car in those very mini shorts with her ass cheeks sticking out almost. :p
Oh and the roomate is a very attractive blonde, but has a older Corolla....at least they keep it in the Toyota family. :D

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
T Man said:
lil' IS 300 said:
Uhhh... yea, actually I could. I picked up my girlfriend before I even had my drivers license. I'm still with her today. People don't give a shit what car you drive here.

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
lil' IS 300 said:
T Man said:
lil' IS 300 said:
Uhhh... yea, actually I could. I picked up my girlfriend before I even had my drivers license. I'm still with her today. People don't give a sh*t what car you drive here.
Cars can be good for a quickie. Long term relationships like overnighters might take a little more charm. :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts