Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
Hey Henry... Nice pics 8)

I just found a way yesterday morning to hide the stock horns that are behind the TRD grill... It was pretty easy and didn't have to cut any wires...
Remove grill..there is a small hole towards the lower end of that center bracket... there is a clip there that holds the wire harness in place.. Take it out ... Remove the horns from there current location and then with Bolt,nut & washer... place both horns on the center bracket... they will bascially line up right underneath grill by the metal bumper reinforcement....

It will look sweet once the horns are not visible anymore...
I will try to get a pic up in a day or two....

Joe :chill:

·
Registered
244 Posts
awesum pix man.... i'd luv to get that clean look of ur grille- but i think i'd miss the style of the 'L' logo too much... looks great man.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Joe Z said:
Hey Henry... Nice pics 8)

I just found a way yesterday morning to hide the stock horns that are behind the TRD grill... It was pretty easy and didn't have to cut any wires...
Remove grill..there is a small hole towards the lower end of that center bracket... there is a clip there that holds the wire harness in place.. Take it out ... Remove the horns from there current location and then with Bolt,nut & washer... place both horns on the center bracket... they will bascially line up right underneath grill by the metal bumper reinforcement....

It will look sweet once the horns are not visible anymore...
I will try to get a pic up in a day or two....

Joe :chill:

Joe,
Thanks for the tip, I might try this out. Would love to see pics when you take them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
17 Participants
Aubie83
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing