Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bgwillyBadassIS31 said:
your heads or tails dont look smoked?! :-?
Ya, they aren't. None of the black ones on the lot had smoked headlights or taillights. /shrug

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WhiteLex03 said:
Looks goood man, start modding that sucka up!

-Ringo
I'm going to have to keep the modding somewhat minimal for a while since I had to lease to get the payments where I wanted them. Which is unfortunate because I have lots of plans on things I'd like to do with it. But after driving this thing around for a couple days, I'm pretty sure I'll be buying it out once the lease is up. For now I guess I can do a few things though. Any help would be greatly appreciated since I have never really done anything ever to any of my vehicles. But I read this forum every day trying to learn as much about this beast as I can. :D

·
Registered
192 Posts
sorry to hear that you have to lease to get the car cause it would just cost more money in the long run if you are planning to buy the car

·
Registered
385 Posts
the batmobile said:
go back and ask about your tail-lights, black cars aren't suppose to come with clear tails..
I think the 04 models aren't smoked but rather have the Sport Design's tint.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the batmobile said:
go back and ask about your tail-lights, black cars aren't suppose to come with clear tails..
I'll check with them, but since all the black ones on the lot had clear tails, I doubt they will do anything about it. Maybe this is how the 04's come?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
baby_is said:
sorry to hear that you have to lease to get the car cause it would just cost more money in the long run if you are planning to buy the car
Ya, but the lease was up on my QX4 so I had to do something, and I really wanted this car so it was lease it or go get a cheaper car. If it costs me a little more in the end thats ok. I'm just happy to be driving it! :D :chill:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts