1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Looks very sporty, yet clean..

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hott... soo close to getting knockoff of these.. Nice car man +rep..i have the same front end set up as you, well when it gets outa the shop that is.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mr.Pham said:
damn took you long enough. I've been waitin on you forever!

And that looks sweet!

haha, i know, mackin ind... took hella long to send them out! I was so close to cancelling my order! Thank god i didnt

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
yo man it might be smarter to blank out ur license plate number and street name/address of ur house dude -_-

but nice wheels, =D

-Aaron

·
Virgin Magnet
8,768 Posts
that looiks really good - and thats coming from a guy that ussually hates 6 spoke wheel :)

i like it :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
onyxaltezza said:
yo man it might be smarter to blank out ur license plate number and street name/address of ur house dude -_-

but nice wheels, =D

-Aaron
damn, i totally forgot about that! thanks.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
what offset did you use,I wanted the TE37 graphite for my MSM but nobody had the right offset :pissed: ,and who did you get them from and how much did you pay.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Never mind your probably have a 48 offset up front and 50 offset out back.I dont think they make the graphite ones anylonger.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
jvillagran2000 said:
what offset did you use,I wanted the TE37 graphite for my MSM but nobody had the right offset :pissed: ,and who did you get them from and how much did you pay.
ill have to get back to you with the offset, my boy from streettoyz performance ordered the wheels for me..so ill have to ask him what the offset was...and on the price, i got a real good deal cause he's a good friend of mine. dont know if he would be to happy if i said how much i paid, sorry

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
neil1k said:
volk te37
18x7.5 225/40/18
18x8.5 255/35/18
tein s-tech springs
rmm front lip
looking good, can you find out the offset for us. also, did you roll/shave any of your fenders? thanks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ElusiveIS said:
looking good, can you find out the offset for us. also, did you roll/shave any of your fenders? thanks.
ill grab the offset on monday, and amazingly, no, i didnt have to roll or shave the fenders!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
that looks sick ive always love the te37's

-Brett

1 - 20 of 27 Posts