Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got it! After 2 months of Internet shopping I've finally got a deal on a new 2003 IS300:

~ E-shift
~ All the luxury goods
~ Beautiful Charcoal Gray!!!

Sticker: $32,896
My price: $27,000

Yep, no kidding. Lexus of Beverly Hills is selling these at about $6,000 discount - they are loosing money upfront but I'm sure they are a volume dealer and get a fat rebate/bonus check at the end of the year: I'm a Featherlite dealer myself, so I know these tricks If you by any chance in a market for a new IS, be sure to ask for Fritz - super guy, no pressure, very understanding and courteous. I saw another thread where a guy bought the same car from Arizona, so this is no doubt the best place to shop...

I did have to drive to LA (420 miles for me each way), but local dealers won't even come close to this price, so go figure! In any case, I've had a great trip, except for my very first ticket - got pulled over for passing a semi in the third left lane on a four lane I-5. Beoatch!!! That clown even wrote on the ticket (although didn't give another citation) that I was driving 67m/h in a 55 m/h (truck with a trailer) and I was actually going 55m/h with a cruise control!!! Jackass... anyway, here are some pics:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
congrats on the purchase! and btw its not charcoal gray its GGP Gray Graphite Pearl :lol: just messing with you man. but enojy your car and safe driving!

-ringo

G

·
0 Posts
congrats. i bought thru fritz as well and he's a great guy to deal with.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Congrats!! :D whoo hoo, I'm glad I was able to help another IS300 find a home. I'm happy you were able to get the car at the price (wow, $200 lower 8) I'm gonna have to talk to fritz :lol: )

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Congrats and welcome! :D

·
Registered
8,894 Posts
AsianSensation334 said:
congrats on the purchase! and btw its not charcoal gray its GGP Gray Graphite Pearl :lol: just messing with you man. but enojy your car and safe driving!

-ringo
If you're going to correct someone one what the actually name of the color is called, you should at least give them the correct information.

GGP = Graphite Gray Pearl.

anywho.. congrats.....

at least you didn't get a speeding ticket in the new IS. :lol:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
options.

Nope, no navigation system: if my wife can't find her way around town without it, then I'll take the car away :D

But, for those of you who wonder what the package was for this price:

- Power windows, doors, locks, driver/passenger seats
- Moonroof
- Spoiler
- Leather/Ecsaine trim
- Floormats, trunkmat, cargonet
- HIDs / Auto_dimming mirrors (not sure if these were optional to begin with...?)

The only two options which I know she'll miss are the heated seats (do they even make those on the Ecsaine trim???) and the memory seats: she's 5'4" and 6'3" so our seating positions are quite different and we got spoiled using this option in my RX300.

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
Sweet! congrats! excellent price man! now quick, change your screen name to something better before you end up with over 7000 posts under a crappy name like, say, is300soon for example. :D :wink:

Kane

·
Registered
2 Posts
wow... actually looking to buy the same exact one.... at the same dealer too. my mother got her lexus there..... damn better call quick....

nice pics btw.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts