Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
hey tony.... i mite have been out of the mix for hella long.... but i thought you had sold your car way back when and got a G35 i believe.... whatever happened with that..... i also thought you were going 2 turn this sell the site off........ eitehr way... nice car tony....

·
13,978 Posts
ICE300 said:
hey tony.... i mite have been out of the mix for hella long.... but i thought you had sold your car way back when and got a G35 i believe.... whatever happened with that..... i also thought you were going 2 turn this sell the site off........ eitehr way... nice car tony....
:lol:

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all. I do plan on getting some wheels, probably when I'm done tearing the stock tires to shreds, but I don't think I'm going to lower it any...

ICE300, that was an April Fool's joke. Looks like it's STILL working. ;)

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
ExcEntRic said:
is it just me or is it that everyone who gets a vizage kit has the same kind of rims. :-?
Yeah, it's probably just you. LOL. Webmaster's wheels are stock. It just so happens that this type of wheel looks the best on the IS.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
19 Participants
IS300eR
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing