Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There on a camera phone...so please bear with me...car's pretty dirty...Bone stock 01' except for rims and audio accessories:

That's a piece of tape on the rim, didn't notice it when taking pic :jawDrop:

I'm overhauling my audio system as you can see it is definitely needed...then gonna start working on the performance mods :rolleyes: !

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Looks like you're off to a good start, but like you said, the audio needs some work.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Love the double din but yeah, clean up that trunk. I must be blind cause I dont see any tape on your rim.

Reactions: chrisridebike8

·
Registered
175 Posts
Looks good my stock friend. How many scratches on that tailpipe??? :suspiciou

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Love the double din but yeah, clean up that trunk. I must be blind cause I dont see any tape on your rim.
yeah me neither.

Reactions: mycalr

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
d3=tits get a jdm plate though it matches better then that cheap plastic trim
Umm...that is the JDM kit, modified it to fit the stock heated seat buttons...it's just not in place...I just finished installing the bluetooth unit...

Looks good my stock friend. How many scratches on that tailpipe??? :suspiciou
Actually, I'm an EXTREMELY careful driver when it comes to dips and such...haven't hit yet...

·
Registered
10 Posts
not really feeling the rims but nice =D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Look real close on the left side of the bottom spoke. You can barely make it out, I know I wouldn't have noticed if it hadn't been pointed out.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Umm...that is the JDM kit, modified it to fit the stock heated seat buttons...it's just not in place...I just finished installing the bluetooth unit...

Actually, I'm an EXTREMELY careful driver when it comes to dips and such...haven't hit yet...
sorry bout that looks like it has a extra lip on the right side....jdm piece ftw

1 - 15 of 15 Posts