Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So they are not the greatest but my friend got her new car and was taking pics so she did mine too... Car is basically stock except for the inside, until spring when everything I have is being put on it

·
Registered
820 Posts
Nice, looks good, although pretty stockish looking. I'm digging the eyelids though. Looks clean...

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes very stock....lip and side skirts in the spring didnt want then to get ruined as soon as I put them on so I am waiting till after winter. I have the SRT Intake as well...looking at exhausts and i'll drop it after I choose my rims because the size will determine how much of a drop I actually want> although I like the low look some of the streets I drive on suck and will be pure hell if I go to low.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
yes very stock....lip and side skirts in the spring didnt want then to get ruined as soon as I put them on so I am waiting till after winter. I have the SRT Intake as well...looking at exhausts and i'll drop it after I choose my rims because the size will determine how much of a drop I actually want> although I like the low look some of the streets I drive on suck and will be pure hell if I go to low.
Welcome to the sites! The car looks good imo, just need to be whored out and all....but as far as lowering your ride...seems like you might want to stick with coilovers instead of going with just the springs. Depending on what size you want correct? Yeah, coilovers seem to be a good idea. Just my $.02.

·
Banned
3,243 Posts
Welcome, the car looks nice and shiny

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Look'n good. Like the eyelids. Good luck with the mods.

Reactions: TrueStar1225

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
My favorite color, welcome.

·
Registered
109 Posts
have you decided on coilovers or just springs? big fan of the black. some dark shoes and emblems would be sick. what does the windshield strip say?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
have you decided on coilovers or just springs? big fan of the black. some dark shoes and emblems would be sick. what does the windshield strip say?

For the time being I am gonna grab springs because they are a little cheaper and i figured that would be a good way to see how it feels on the crappy roads where I live if after that its good then I'll invest the extra money for the coilovers.....and the banner is the name of a car club...my ex owns part of it and because I go everywhere he decided he was going to put it on my car one day to advertise..idk ...its comming off very soon though

1 - 16 of 16 Posts