Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finally going to get it next week, but I can't decide on a color. I know all the comments on black gets dirty, silver doesn't, etc... I'm just looking for opinions on the three.

I'm debating over black, ggp, and msm.

Please let me know what you think.

Also for anyone with any of these colors: Does the color look much worse after a year? How's the paint?

Thanks in advance for your help. Great forum.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Congat.!!! :D well, it's up to you man. I personally prefer GGP and CW, there is way too much MSM. again, it's up to you!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Since you're living in Buffalo, I'd advise against Black. If you don't see a ton of MSM's around, then you should go with that.

Just my 2 cents :wink:

·
Registered
487 Posts
:D I have black onyx and it look great. anybody who says black doesn't hid the dirt and all doesn't wash their car. my black is a looker, more when it has been newly washd and waxed! :D

·
Registered
424 Posts
My first IS was Black, I loved it. It just showed everything I mean everything but when its clean, I think its the best looking color on the IS.

My 03 IS GGP It shows some dirt and things but not as bad as black. Plus I love how the GGP has some sparkle in it.

Out of the 3 look around town and see how many of the same color you see and choose something different then the rest if you like, just my .02.

Justin

·
Registered
590 Posts
Blue, Red, and Graphite Grey are the best looking colors and all three are less common than Silver and Black (the blue on the 01's was really hot). Silver has a wierd green hue, I kinda like it but make sure you do. Since Red & Blue are not on your choice list, get the GGP. It's the best combination of sport and luxury in one color. Just make sure to get the all-black interior, very sharp! The new ash on the sportdesigns is also slick, but too light to keep clean easily, plus then you're stuck with the fugly sportdesign rims.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I love MSM cuz its low maintenance and classy. However...seems like there are sooo many MSMs on the road. I vote for GGP or TCM.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts