Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked up my IS in October with 90K and it was fairly neglected. The clay bar really did wonders, look at all the crap it picks up. There was a green scum layer on most of the panels.

Thread Edit:

lol at me missing the epic battle of words that went down in my own thread.

oh and

·
Registered
14,584 Posts
Personally, given your pattern of illustration choices, I'm very relieve this topic is not about latex based contraceptives ... "Yeah, I met this hawt girl ... here is a pix ... "

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
haha

Another one of these threads! Love it.

How in the hell is someone going to post a pic of the clar bar but not the car! LOL That shit is funny.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Just clay barred for the first time also, followed the detailing tutorial almost word for word. Heres a pic I took, it was getting late - appologies for the lighting. And tomorrow's forecast is rain/snows :balling:

My clay bar looked just like that too, heh. I got the Turtle Ice Kit for .99c - gogo out of season sales! It was a fair product, left oily marks everywhere though.. be prepared to polish like a madman!

·
Premium Member
20,996 Posts
who takes pics of a black car at dusk to show how clean it is??????

USE COMMON SENSE PEOPLE

·
Registered
1,451 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,996 Posts
watch it noob. better yet instead of detailing a car a day before it rains oh i dunno wait till its over

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Hahhahha. Who is this Guy...you'll come to realize that no one here really cares about the way you feel, and you should have just shut up when the mod made fun of you. You will not win in a fight like this, all you will do is feed the general stereotype of all n00bz who come in on these boards with hot heads thinking that they need to defend some sort of self proclaimed ego. My advice to you is to stop while you still can, let it be, and we will all forget about your embarrassing thread.

P.s. there are other means of showing how well you detailed your car. You have a garage? Turn on the light, show us a glossy finish that was claybarred so well that you can see a mirror image of yourself...you can even take a picture of your car in the rain. You are aware of the difference of how water beads off the paint between an unwaxxed/claybarred car in the rain versus a waxxed/clay arrested car in the rain. Use your imagination.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.