Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just saying hello to everyone on the Forum. I purchased a 2003 Thundercloud Metallic Sport Design IS300 this past week (Auto). It has the Ivory interior and is very clean inside. Haven't really had an opportunity to drive it as because the car needs a bit of work. I was hoping to find some of the parts on this forum.

From what I've read the Sport Design versions are pretty rare. Some of the rides on here are gorgeous and very tastefully modded. Hopefully I can get mine there too soon enough.

And before you guys ask about pictures, I don't think it's appropriate yet given the car needs a fender haha. I'll go crazy with pictures when I get it all sorted out.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
WELCOME!!!! thats one of m fav colors. yes the sport designs are a bit rare but it would be even more rare if it were stick! either way nice pick up. enjoy your ride and happy modding.

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
Welcome! Sounds like you found a nice one, I love that color too!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will do when I get a hold of a camera. I don't want to make any requests for parts on here knowing the forum guidelines so I'll wait until my post count is acceptable and make a post in the parts wanted section. I don't want to anger anyone!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You guys are killing me, posting pictures would be embarrassing. The cars fender and hood are bashed up pretty good :(

Once I can find the parts I need I'll post pics ASAP!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate the help. I've definently gotta wait until I hit 30 posts to make a wanted thread. Thanks again!

·
Registered
346 Posts
We, the IS Community, coordingly greets you and welcomes you to the community. If you need any type of advice or tip, we are here to support each other as we feel the same way about you feel in your car. Congratulations on your purchase, Thunder Cloud Metallic is one of my favorite colors as well. Enjoy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts