Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all I'd like to thank GTE and Freelance...Fairuza11 and DT1313 for all their help. Unbelievable what kind of friends they are. They were there from beginning to end helping me every step of the way.

Some details on my kit:

As you can see, this is not a normal kit.
Upon advice from GTE and Freelance I was able to come up with a way to interconnect 3 , yes 3 turbo's and 2 manifolds. 1 is useless. It was simply awe inspiring to see GTE at work with his CAD drawings and his insight. I cannot thank him enough. THANK YOU GTE.

There will be only 1 wastegate as you can see. The piping is still in the works but is generally in the correct position. The kit features a turbonetics wastegate, greddy e-manage...2 T043 as well as a 60-1 for quicker spooleringathong.

With some special mounting brackets which I obtained from GTE (he charged me up the ass for them), this will all fit in the factory engine bay...no modifications necessary. Just a few rubber plugs. I am still fingering out additional hoses and fittings.

And without further ado.... My TURBO KIT.
*clap* *clap* *APPLAUSE*

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kraze8 said:
:eek: :eek:

why 3 turbos? and have a useless one?
Ask GTE. It was his idea.

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
SophieSleeps said:
kraze8 said:

Ask GTE. It was his idea.
that would be a great answer to give when you are at one of the meets. :lol:

hmm... so you don't know why, but you are still gonna throw that sucker in your engine eh? sweet.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
kraze8 said:

For looks, obviously. He is about "all show and no go."

If a twin turbo setup is fast, a triturbo setup will be stupid fast (even though one is only for looks).

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
De, whats really going on here...

Give me one
:eek:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
:eek: now dats sum wik'd setup

whats the third turbo do? supervise the other two? :lol:

can't wait fo mo pics :D

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,619 Posts
wow...that shiny radiator looks nice!!! :D :p

·
Registered
634 Posts
AustinAltezza said:
I was there... he's not lying... shit's gonna be sick... he's gonna run 15psi on each of the turbo, one's gonna be a backup just incase one of them dies. 45psi total... going for 2000hp.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
hchan, sup G! :D

*word* you got 10in rim in the rear :eek: :eek: :eek:

how wide is your tires?

i want some 10 inchers :D

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
De want 1 turbo per cylinder, but i decided to set him up with 2

as for the manifolds, those excess 4 ports are for show, so whoever said that was correct

-gte

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.