Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My roomate has a co-worker that has a relative or friend that works for the pipe lines or something along those lines. Anyways he told me they shut down the refineries in Texas so gas is going to go up again. Now they said up to $5 which is what they said last time and it didn't get up to $4 in my area, but reguardless gas is suppose to go up. I know my references aren't solid but it's not going to hurt filling up a little early.

·
Registered
749 Posts
That would be a good idea especially after the storm hits, you never know how bad the damage can be, and of course the market panics.

·
8,803 Posts
My best friends brothers sister knows this guys who knows a kid that saw Ferris pass out a 31 flavors last night.... I guess its pretty serious.

Reactions: Armo325

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
TahoeSSDVD said:
My best friends brothers sister knows this guys who knows a kid that saw Ferris pass out a 31 flavors last night.... I guess its pretty serious.

Wouldn't it be easier just to say your best friend's sister since your best friend's brother's sister is also your best friend's sister since your best friend is brothers with the sister?

·
Registered
297 Posts
TahoeSSDVD said:
Nice. :lol:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TahoeSSDVD said:
haha i knew i would catch some shit for saying that.

good stuff.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
This gas price thing is r3tard3d.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts