Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Look in Figs vendor thread for full information.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
i have this kit....probably one of the best bang for your buck upgrades you can do as far as braking. you get all 4 corners done and the performance is a significant upgrade over stock. ive had this setup for almost half a year now and im happy i went this route. no regrets. Fig makes some quality parts.

·
Premium Member
23,141 Posts
I have the same rotors and pads all the way around (except FIGS Supra caliper adapters and calipers) and its a great bit of kit. Awesome initial bite, excellent feel and fade resistance. Most likely you will make your tires greasy before fading these pads.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Guys for the replies.... I did brake lines this weekend and could feel a slight improovement . My PADs are not done yet but I will prolly get this kit in a few months when it is time.... Great thing about doing Maintenance, the wife knows it has to be done and doesn't know the differents between stock and upgrades. I am doing timing belt, waterpump, tentioners, gaskets and all the goodies (BC 264 cams and titen cam gear) that go with it in a few weeks. Thank you for your input.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.