Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i'm lookin for these seats....

anyone know where i can find them for a good price. the cheapest price i have found them for so far is $480...but, wanted to know where i can get them at a good price.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
good luck with the find
sorry cant help you out

but nice seats
look at those kidney protectors too

just get one seat, if your passenger needs one, have them buy it.. shoo tats pricy
to bad you cant recline

:)

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, i know a few guys who have these, and, even though many think its very unconfortable, its really not that bad. they don't sit as far up as they look. i basically am sitting like that in the seats i have now. but, i like them, and want them pretty bad. ;) anyway, let me know if you guys know anywhere i can get them for a cheaper price.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea...i know. i thought the same thing...but, come on...someone has to know where i can get these new for a good price...

·
Registered
547 Posts
thksdad said:
anyone know where i can find them for a good price. the cheapest price i have found them for so far is $480...but, wanted to know where i can get them at a good price.
I don't think you realize. That is a good price and it's still cheaper than what Sparco offers them for. <sarcasm>I wanna find a great supercharger for $1,000</sarcasm> You're not going to be able to find everything cheap. Some things you're just going to have to pay some extra money for quality.

sISp

1 - 9 of 9 Posts