Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys i need to either rent, borrow, or find a shop near Norh Western PA that can do fender rolling.. Or if someone has on and wants to help me that would be awesome to!! Help a fellow member out.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
what are you close to the pocono's?

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
northwest is the OH side, no? or erie?

i have BDR's roller at my house. if you come to NJ we can do it at my house

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
mike you are right. haha i was thinking north east. where exactly are you in jersey? central or north. i am about to pay someone to shave my fenders but i would be willing to make the trip if you wanted to help me out in the near future. what would you want for the help?

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
i think Dtrip is rolling his acura fenders at my house thsi saturday. feel free to come by.

im in perth amboy,NJ - exit 11 off the NJ turnpike

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i'm about 1.5 hrs north of pittsburgh and 1.5 southeast of erie. As much as i want and need to get these shaved and rolled 5 hrs to jersey is a lil much.. I could spend the money on roller for what i would spend in gas lol... I heard there was a shop in Pittsbugh that rolled fenders but i don't remember what the name of it is...

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
its easy. buy the eastwood tool for $200 - shit,y ou can make that money back by rolling fenders locally.

it isnt brain science. tape the fenders, heat the fenders, roll the fenders.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not that worried about doing it myself. I don't think you understand the "car scene" here where i live... it's all cavaliers and neons and some vw's They don't want to have their fenders rolled. Shit I went to 3 different shops looking for the tool to buy or rent and only 1 out of the 3 had even heard of a fender roller!!! LOL I found a site that rents them for 40 bucks for 3 days though so i may do that... Dunno yet for sure though.

its easy. buy the eastwood tool for $200 - shit,y ou can make that money back by rolling fenders locally.

it isnt brain science. tape the fenders, heat the fenders, roll the fenders.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts