Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys this is just to let anyone living in Jax or in the area that there are two shops that will roll your fenders for $50 a well. I'm posting this bc I've been trying to find a shop around here that will do it...let alone knows what it is... (unbelievable).

- Marc's Auto Creations

- River City Powder Coating (these guys seem to be busy all the time and have a wait list)

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
that's very expensive! $200 for all 4 corners?! :jawDrop: Here in Miami, it's $100... you could have bought the Eastwood roller yourself for that price and made some extra cash on the side rolling some fenders yourself :p

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's very expensive! $200 for all 4 corners?! :jawDrop: Here in Miami, it's $100... you could have bought the Eastwood roller yourself for that price and made some extra cash on the side rolling some fenders yourself :p

but I wouldn't roll fenders and this isn't Miami... unfortunately there are not a lot of speed shops here in Jax so the price is as cheap as it comes.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I figured I've been trying to source a place forever in Jax so why not post it up to make it easier for anyone looking.

ISBoo - Thx for the input, never heard of them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yex, I just bought a fender roller for $179, if I pay $200 for someone to roll my fender I might as well get the tool to do it myself. I have 2 cars that "need" some fender rolling here son the tool is paid for right now and I havent received it yet ;)

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
which isn't a bad idea if you have ppl that want to rent it OR you're going to roll for them. There are 2 downsides for me. 1. It's not in demand where I live otherwise it wouldn't have been so hard to find a shop to do it and 2. the eastwood rollers were getting really bad reviews of them breaking the last time I looked into it.

May possibly have better quality now, but I doubt it since eastwood wasn't giving refunds to complaining customers in the past.

·
Registered
265 Posts
which isn't a bad idea if you have ppl that want to rent it OR you're going to roll for them. There are 2 downsides for me. 1. It's not in demand where I live otherwise it wouldn't have been so hard to find a shop to do it and 2. the eastwood rollers were getting really bad reviews of them breaking the last time I looked into it.

May possibly have better quality now, but I doubt it since eastwood wasn't giving refunds to complaining customers in the past.
Me and a couple of friends split buying one and it works great. Never had any problem with any of the components the roller came with. Just need to work slowly and patiently with it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys this is just to let anyone living in Jax or in the area that there are two shops that will roll your fenders for $50 a well. I'm posting this bc I've been trying to find a shop around here that will do it...let alone knows what it is... (unbelievable).

- Marc's Auto Creations

- River City Powder Coating (these guys seem to be busy all the time and have a wait list)
Check out slumped society works on facebook to get your car rolled he's a fender doctor highly recommended his number

1 - 14 of 14 Posts