Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got some 18x7.5 with 225/40/18 pirelli pzero neros on all four. And i'm feeling the groves on the fwy. way too much. i retorqued / balanced and got an alignment and its still bad. what else can i do??

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
what do yuou mean feeling the gooves? feel every little bump or does it kinda steer in it's own and try to track any irregularities in the pavement. anyways, check the tire pressure maybe it's too high.

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
Hopefully they will do that less as they wear some, but there are some tires that nibble more than others.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, hopefully that happens. it kinda sucks spendin money for something that wosens the ride.

at times i feel like i'm on some video game ride just movin back and forth. OH well

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Just like DHCrocks said, its called tracking. If your tire pressure is fine then it's normal to track, especially w/ low profile & wide tires.

DHCrocks said:
what do yuou mean feeling the gooves? feel every little bump or does it kinda steer in it's own and try to track any irregularities in the pavement. anyways, check the tire pressure maybe it's too high.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didnt know WHAT to EXPECT, didnt expect it to be that bad, to the point where i'm kinda hesitant to push the car on turns.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts