Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just trying to gauge any interest in my StopTech 4 wheel BBK kit (355m). I would say there is less than 10k miles on the since I rarely drive the vehicle, mostly to and from shows.

I'm looking for around $3,500 but I will entertain any reasonable offers.

Here is a pic of the front.

Here is a side profile shot to show the fronts and rears.

Please feel free to send me a PM or email if you have any questions or potential offers.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
wow mike is alive!

hahahaaa

bump for a homie

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
thaaaaaats pretty sick. i gotta say that that is the first IS with flares that i have ever liked. damn. that deserves a bump.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
beautiful car. Have a bump. Great product people....unbelievable mod. You simply must feel the difference in breaking to have an appreciation for what a nice big break kit can do.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice kit dude . what flares are they the wald
Thanks, yup those are the Wald flares, my personal favorites.

thaaaaaats pretty sick. i gotta say that that is the first IS with flares that i have ever liked. damn. that deserves a bump.
Thanks for the compliment, I chose them because they add some subtle curves to the car, its not too gaudy, just right in my opinion.

beautiful car. Have a bump. Great product people....unbelievable mod. You simply must feel the difference in breaking to have an appreciation for what a nice big break kit can do.
They are fantastic brakes, what I like about StopTech is that they really went for the balanced braking. Some cars really nose dive under hard braking, but this kit has noticeably less dive as well as amazing stopping power. Not to mention the great heat dissipation qualities.

I would totally buy these if I could afford it. Bump for a nice ride.
Thanks, I know its a pricey upgrade, but well worth it.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Very nice..
I wish I have the cash..

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Love these brakes long time...

Pinnacle of BBKs for the IS300.

Too bad I can't reasonably afford these.

Bump for some great BBKs.

·
Registered
642 Posts
My cars still at the shop....can anybody here tell me, off hand, if this BBK will clear my wheels? im still rocking the old 18x8 +45 offset Advan model 5's with 225-40-18 wheels all around & not lowered. Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Steve,

You could probably have the shop use the StopTech templates I linked you and have them check it out. But off the top of my head I don't know if they will fit or not.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
My cars still at the shop....can anybody here tell me, off hand, if this BBK will clear my wheels? im still rocking the old 18x8 +45 offset Advan model 5's with 225-40-18 wheels all around & not lowered. Thanks, Steve
every wheel is different. you have to use a templete and see if it clears the spokes. offset and size alone wont tell you if it clears.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts