Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up IE! I need a favor from you guys if possible. I recently took my car to americas tires in riverside to have my tires flipped due to camber wear and they totally messed up everything.

I get a nasty shake and they flopped the wrong tires.. I think they lost a couple of my hubcentric rings.

Anyways.. I am taking my girl to Vegas for Valentines weekend and I was wondering if I could borrow 3 spare wheels from you guys. Obviously I have one that came with my car so I just need 3 more. I promise I won't put any more miles on them than necessary. I am just going to drive to vegas and back and will take them off as soon as I get back.

My rears are in decent shape so even if I can borrow 1 I will be good so I can throw them up front.

As a matter of fact I will buy one off of someone as long as the tread is new, I only used my spare once for a day in these past 11 years that I've owned the car. Just let me know how much you want for the one spare.

Thank you in advance guys.

Aaron

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I called them and they want to charge me again.. 15 a tire and there's no way I'm going to give them more business since they messed up the first time. I might just buy 2 tires and go back to my usual location here in Moreno Valley since they always do a good job.. If I can't find a spare to buy.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks bro, but everything went fine. I found a couple spare tires in my storage and took them to the americas tires I usually go to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts