Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Looks good.

It is me or the color is a little off?
i was thinkin the same thing. the kit looks a little too bright compared to the rest of the paint.

·
Registered
382 Posts
FAV kit? you mean FAB kit. from Fabulous right? is that the JUN-TW spoiler?
nice ride.. looks like mine.. haha. minus the white rims. Auto Couture rims right?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the roof spoiler is out of ebay and the paint looks a lil off because is brand new fresh paint and the car's paint is old and hasnt been polished thats my next step i didnt pay for paint we have a bodyshop partnership in the shop

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
so how many peeps needs to say, "PAINT IS OFF AND NOT MATCHING"?
at least its white.
Great looking ride. +reppage for it

·
Registered
475 Posts
so how many peeps needs to say, "PAINT IS OFF AND NOT MATCHING"?
at least its white.
Great looking ride. +reppage for it
True, I think it look good in person not the damn pic..

·
Registered
636 Posts
very clean 2IS. the lip on your wheels really compliment the chrome trim and grill. +rep

·
Registered
960 Posts
the roof spoiler is out of ebay and the paint looks a lil off because is brand new fresh paint and the car's paint is old and hasnt been polished thats my next step i didnt pay for paint we have a bodyshop partnership in the shop
Paint is old? how so? My 01 DWP just had the hood and bumper painted and it matches my 7 yr old fenders....

clean either way!!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
is your car GFM? it looks like it, and the lip is painted white. awesome kit btw, I just bought the same kit, gonna install it later.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks a lot guys but i dont know what to go for next im hunting a nav system on ebay but everything too spensive so far.. any one has any idea what next? no drivetrain mods

·
Registered
81 Posts
i love the matching wheels! so sexy! keep up the good work

·
Registered
75 Posts
fab kit is beautiful... i usually don't like the matching wheel setup... but yours work very well

1 - 20 of 26 Posts