Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A black onyx IS300 (from New York) caused a fatal car accident on the 401 today.

A 71 year old man was pulled over on the shoulder with a broken down car, when an IS300 swerved into the back of the car tonight. The man was killed.

Check City TV news tonight at 11 pm

Digger08

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
How much you wanna bet the incident went something like this...

Traffic in-front of the IS300 driver slowed down because they were checking out the car pulled over on the shoulder with hazard lights on... the IS300 driver wasn't paying attention... saw the traffic suddenly slow in front of him... swerved to the shoulder to avoid hitting the traffic in front of him... but then ended up plowing into the Subaru which he didn't initially see.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Here's a picture of the IS300... :(

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
it was a dark blue IS..

anyways... news says the plates were from NY...
how sad though..

I HATE people who like to stare and look at every single stopped vehicle on the road...
keep your eye on the fucking road... if you see someone stopped by the road, are YOU going to help them out? is that why you're looking? no you're probably looking because you find some sick pleasure looking at someone else's misfortune, be a blown tire or a stalled car. Worst is collisions, people slow to a crawl to see how bashed up a car gets. get a life... what difference does it make if you look or not? all you do is hold up the traffic behind you.

more qualified people are helping at the incident, why are you so curious that you have to brake and slow down to look?

I hate turkey neckers...

/end random rant...

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Here's something interesting... in my "hypothesis" I said "He, he, he"...

now I'm hearing the driver of the IS300 was a woman!

EDIT:

The driver of the IS300 was Niki Chan of New York. She was driving with her sister and parents. Niki has been charged with two counts of dangerous driving causing death.

Hmm... so an IS300 plows into a stationary car well in excess of 100km/h... and 3 of its passengers have "minor injuries". :blush:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Holy shit...thats just fuckin insane! that corolla looks like a coupe!

it hurt me to see the pic of the IS, but like Tyks said, wtf is wrong with people..FOCUS ON THE GOD DAMN ROAD!!! now because of one bitch two people are dead! AND AN IS is FUCKED!!

i know this is uncalled for...but do i hear a part out?

i know its not funny..but day by day i realise how fucked up our world is. and its sad to think that its going to change any time soon.

71 yrs old! THE MAN SURVIVED THIS FUCKED UP LIFE FOR SEVENTY ONE YEARS!! and then gets fucked in the ass ( literally) by some dumb bitch...ahh somethings will never change.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Oh my bad..that was a subaru coupe!

·
Registered
632 Posts
yea i actually saw the accident seen last night, i drove right past it and saw the totalled blue IS. The traffic was really crazy going westbound.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
RIP. Drive safe everyone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts