Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
not to pirate this but where in jax are you... im at the beach...

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
SRT's stage 4 so far has produced the most RWHP on dyno and ran the fastest 1/4 mile time (for the stock motor anyways)

there are other cars that are very close behind tho. keep up with the Go Fast Forum and you will see it all take place there

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
10secondIS said:
SRT's stage 4 so far has produced the most RWHP on dyno and ran the fastest 1/4 mile time (for the stock motor anyways)

there are other cars that are very close behind tho. keep up with the Go Fast Forum and you will see it all take place there
That is correct.. they have the high hp to date.

My IS300 on the otherhand, is the fastest IS300 on the planet.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
10secondIS said:

Agreed BDR IS is FAAAASSSSSTTTT!

Those Hamsters you gave me are huge!

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
10secondIS said:

my 1/24 IS 300 can kick your ass in the 1/4 yard all day long!!! it is heavily modded with dual rear wheel spring loaded launchers, lightened .63 pound curbweight, and some seriously wide 8 mm slicks on the back.

·
Registered
608 Posts
10secondIS said:
stock motor???? or GE block??? just curious...

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
phamous101 said:
10secondIS said:
stock motor???? or GE block??? just curious...
The stock motor and GE block are the same.

You meant GTE block :D and yes, it has a GTE bottom end with a GE head.

They are currently wrapping up Isman's stage 4, which will shatter the existing records (sorry Bob! :p ) Should be done within a week or so.

-Chris

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
doublins said:
They are currently wrapping up Isman's stage 4, which will shatter the existing records (sorry Bob! :p ) Should be done within a week or so.

-Chris
now thats some scary news right there....gonna be crazy fast!!!!

should be interesting to see numbers with and without the Nitrous set up....thats one of the hottest nitrous set up's done on the GE motor ever!!!!!!

cant wait till it dyno's....and see some video's and charts, etc etc etc....

:p

·
Registered
608 Posts
The stock motor and GE block are the same.
You meant GTE block :D and yes, it has a GTE bottom end with a GE head.
i meant the stock motor with stock internals, or GE block with different internals. but thans for clearing that up :D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.