Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Penetration Specialist
Joined
·
22,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been keeping an eye on the regional forums over the past few months...ever since I became Moderator...and I have got to say...WE KICK ASS!! We are almost at 7000 posts!!! What a great crew we have here! Keep up the great work!! 2004 goal = Catch up to and surpass the West Forum in the next year! 8)

I will do my best to keep this forum clean and up to date. PM me with any suggestions, updates, shows, meets, etc.



Wino_II :chill:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
411 Posts
Keep up the good work everybody.....we probably have a lot more fun than they do...must be something to do with all of the performance mods floating around :D :D :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
Yah with 3 kickass tuner shops near us really hard to decide which route to go. Each has good points. Plus trying to decide how much power to go with.

Anyway glad to be a part of the growth here in the Mid-Atlantic. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,355 Posts
hah.. i'm like the Mid-Atlantic GrandPA!!!

check out the join date... :crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
411 Posts
MDaltezza said:
hah.. i'm like the Mid-Atlantic GrandPA!!!

check out the join date... :crazy:
You're everyone's Grandpa; you old goat.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,351 Posts
Posts? Too bad it's all about the dots... :lol:

<------
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
742 Posts
redline814 said:
Posts? Too bad it's all about the dots... :lol:

<------


Care to donate some Mr Nice Guy? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
redline814 said:
Posts? Too bad it's all about the dots... :lol:

<------

Thank you my friend for my dots. I will be a good little boy and skip along and donate them to all the little fruit cakes. hahaha

Justin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,344 Posts
Yes...we do indeed kick the most ass. :chill:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,307 Posts
Lex7 said:
redline814 said:
Posts? Too bad it's all about the dots... :lol:

<------

Thank you my friend for my dots. I will be a good little boy and skip along and donate them to all the little fruit cakes. hahaha

Justin
can you sing a toby keith song while your frollicing around like a **** :wink:


go mid-atlantic forum, only if we had more girls
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,356 Posts
Inochi3 said:
Lex7 said:
redline814 said:
Posts? Too bad it's all about the dots... :lol:

<------

Thank you my friend for my dots. I will be a good little boy and skip along and donate them to all the little fruit cakes. hahaha

Justin
can you sing a toby keith song while your frollicing around like a **** :wink:

go mid-atlantic forum, only if we had more girls
U feer my dOTS !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,351 Posts
...and they go as fast as I got them. Someone want to donate 1k to me?

PLEASE???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,086 Posts
Just out of curiousity, why do we only have one moderator and not two. I mean Wino, you are a great mod, but I feel like we are getting shafted with just one. If Northeast and West get two why don't we have two? I am not sure how all this works but just curious.
 

·
Penetration Specialist
Joined
·
22,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
cyphertext69 said:
Just out of curiousity, why do we only have one moderator and not two. I mean Wino, you are a great mod, but I feel like we are getting shafted with just one. If Northeast and West get two why don't we have two? I am not sure how all this works but just curious.
I wouldn't mind another moderator helping me out occasionally but the fact is that we don't really need two. The northeast has two because one wasn't really doing much and tsoprano came in and took over...now they really only have one. As for the West, look at how many damn states they encompass and how many posts.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top