1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
there was an IS in the last movie ahhahaa

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
he said it was at the end for like 1 second, but i have yet to see it... saw the movie 5 times... but haven't seen it, but he posted pictures... but cant find the link..

·
Registered
837 Posts
i rented used gym equipment to these people...

apparently someones going to be in prison.. and going to knock someone out with a 45lb plate..

I think they're filming somewhere in Whittier.

·
Registered
905 Posts
last time they filmed by my old house. :) The scene with them racing in the home area with the vette... it was in Victorville.. crazy, eh?

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
last time they filmed by my old house. :) The scene with them racing in the home area with the vette... it was in Victorville.. crazy, eh?
ohhh that was victorville?

i have a friend that lives up there

·
Registered
905 Posts
Yeah it waas Victorville, they filmed out here for a bout a month... I member cuz there was so much traffic cuz of all their trailers :pissed:.... Does ur friend have an IS too?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Whats up IS Community? The last 3 Fast and Furious I seen, there has not been one IS300 playing a key role, or any role for that matter of fact, in any of the series (unless i missed one of those quick scene shots). What are those film crews thinking!? The is300, how easily can that car NOT be in a movie like this? This car pioneered A LOT of S**t out right now. What car comes stock with yellow fog lights and HID's, I mean who came out with that first on such a car like this? What about those clear tailights, when the is300 came out everyone jumped on those lights and even some cars nowadays install clear taillights in their line of veichles (ie. Ford Focus). I'm pretty much dissapointed in this because the is300 is such a big part of the tuning world, bette ryet the Toyota Altezza, how do they leave one of the top 10 veichles of the tuning world out? When this car has been there before the EVO 9 and Infiniti G35..... come on, they had a Volkswagen Beetle in there....Just some heat I need to get out. If any of you Fast and Furious crew reading this, CHECK OUT the threads and post a lot of us put. In this site you will easily find one of the nicest looking is300's out there, garaunteed because this community is the one of the best car forums out there now, put that on anything. Google us, we are in top 10. Geeeez......Enjoy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts