Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as some of you know I am baby sitting an IS for a fellow member (see my Parking Lot post about Baby Sitting IS300 for 28 Days). Anyway I am crusing in the IS Friday night about midnight on I-95 here in Palm Beach County when I see a nice set of Xenons closing fast on me about a mile back, my interest is aroused so I move over into the middle lane and downshift to 4 th, btw hate that ball shifter gets hot as hell during the day. So I move over and I am gonna see if I can play with whatever is flying up on me. Well I increase speed so as not to get totally dusted and lo and be hold itsa(metallic blue)IS he is being chased by a white older model 5.0 mustang with a big hood scoop and big drag type rear wheels. I tried to catch them as they went by and got dusted big time. That IS was going well over 130and the stang was right up his a$$. I could not believe how fast that IS was running my question is was that any body on here? Because my IS is slighly modded and that guy just killed me so he was probly some kind of F/I. Nice car so far, I like it , it pulled strong from about 80 to 100 then ran out of steam but damn that blue metallic IS was a beast. :D

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Probably unVme, hes from florida andhas a bad ass IBP Toyomoto Turbo IS300..........his bodykit BTW is Hipposleek :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Holy Crap that is a bad mofo, it was that color and had some aftermarket wheels but it was dark and that dude was flying so I didnt see much else like that mean looking intercooler.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
No, thats his car. Its fuggin' sick. Matt has one of the sickest, if not the sickest IS300's out there. Inside and out. That bitch is all show and all go. :p

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
no matter how many times i see unvme's car, it get's more beautiful everytime i see it

i hope you get your car back soon and if that was your car tommy was talking about, good job

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Inochi3 said:
no matter how many times i see unvme's car, it get's more beautiful everytime i see it

i hope you get your car back soon and if that was your car tommy was talking about, good job
I agree with you. It's like the longer I have this car and the more I learn about it, helps me to appreciate UNVME's IS, and all the badass (turbo'd) IS's on this board even more.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
BigJoeD said:
Wxman said:
Matt's car is off the road right now. His tranny is broke.
Sup Marc, You doing HIN Dallas this year?
My work will not allow me to have the day off!!!! I am very disappointed about it, but my car may still be represented there. We may transport it down for the show.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Tommy Vercetti M3 said:
Well as some of you know I am baby sitting an IS for a fellow member (see my Parking Lot post about Baby Sitting IS300 for 28 Days). Anyway I am crusing in the IS Friday night about midnight on I-95 here in Palm Beach County when I see a nice set of Xenons closing fast on me about a mile back, my interest is aroused so I move over into the middle lane and downshift to 4 th, btw hate that ball shifter gets hot as hell during the day. So I move over and I am gonna see if I can play with whatever is flying up on me. Well I increase speed so as not to get totally dusted and lo and be hold itsa(metallic blue)IS he is being chased by a white older model 5.0 mustang with a big hood scoop and big drag type rear wheels. I tried to catch them as they went by and got dusted big time. That IS was going well over 130and the stang was right up his a$$. I could not believe how fast that IS was running my question is was that any body on here? Because my IS is slighly modded and that guy just killed me so he was probly some kind of F/I. Nice car so far, I like it , it pulled strong from about 80 to 100 then ran out of steam but damn that blue metallic IS was a beast. :D
Sorry would love to take credit for this but it was not me, my tranny blew about 2 months ago and its gettin the audio system finished for NOPI...goes to Toyomoto for 6spd and new internals August 2nd...And it seems this cars lost steam at bout 100...When anyone who has been in a Toyomoto IS300 or a PHR IS300 knows that they pull extremely hard all they way till they cant go anymore and 100 is not even near my slowing down point...A seriously Turbo's IS300 pulls as hard form 80 to 100 harder than a stock one 0-60...its crazy...Thanks for the compliments...And to those who thought the pics were photoshopped...Sorry to dissapoint but its not ....There is a Stage 1 Toyomoto Blue IS300 somewhere in Florida form what I have heard....BTW was the car LOUD?
-Matt

·
$lores amongst us!
10,974 Posts
Wxman said:
BigJoeD said:
Wxman said:
My work will not allow me to have the day off!!!! I am very disappointed about it, but my car may still be represented there. We may transport it down for the show.
Is someone from PHR going to represent your car? If you like i'll watch it for yah :D

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
BigJoeD said:
Wxman said:
BigJoeD said:
Wxman said:
Is someone from PHR going to represent your car? If you like i'll watch it for yah :D
Possibly. :) Not sure though.

G

·
0 Posts
UnVme said:
Tommy Vercetti M3 said:
Sorry would love to take credit for this but it was not me, my tranny blew about 2 months ago and its gettin the audio system finished for NOPI...goes to Toyomoto for 6spd and new internals August 2nd...And it seems this cars lost steam at bout 100...When anyone who has been in a Toyomoto IS300 or a PHR IS300 knows that they pull extremely hard all they way till they cant go anymore and 100 is not even near my slowing down point...A seriously Turbo's IS300 pulls as hard form 80 to 100 harder than a stock one 0-60...its crazy...Thanks for the compliments...And to those who thought the pics were photoshopped...Sorry to dissapoint but its not ....There is a Stage 1 Toyomoto Blue IS300 somewhere in Florida form what I have heard....BTW was the car LOUD?
-Matt
hehe.. i think that 80 to 100 comment wasn't for the modded IS but the one that Tommy Vercetti M3 was driving

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I know that car, it is the blue IS that Toyomoto boosted First, 3years ago. That car is running hard on 23psi pump gas.... :D

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
23psi pump gas...show me what i need to do... :crazy:
Randy you know what it has done..shott me a PM im interested in it...
-Matt

1 - 20 of 20 Posts