Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
I've seen those Intercooler look-a-like air intake...
Is that what u r talking about?

It's actually a working air intake but in the shape and size of a intercooler... also mounts infront of the car like an intercooler... then connect back to the air intake to the engine... to make it funtional

·
Registered
535 Posts
first there is Blow off valve "sound" exhaust..
now fake intercooler ??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
770 Posts
the batmobile said:
HEY WHAT WAS THAT SITE THAT SELLS THE INTERCOOLER THAT DOESNT DO ANYTHING FOR LIKE 200 BUCKS?
Your not only a ****...Your also a poser..u might as well put the Go Fast Stickers on your ride as well

·
Registered
4,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Norcal IS300 said:
the batmobile said:
flame me if u want
OK...your ghey... :roll:
ok yea.. btw, i wrote that because of stupid people like you, so thanks for proving me right by flaming, from the time i've been here, i've noticed people cant appreciate other people's opinions, thanks for just showing that right there. :D

·
Registered
770 Posts
the batmobile said:
ok buddy, thanks for telling me what i can and cannot buy with my amount of money, why dont you send some money over here so i can buy the real thing, i wouldnt mind.
hey if u want to be fake and poser go ahead...don't 4 get to get the high aluminum wing and the Fart Can exhaust with it..So not only do u scare them with your massive intercooler.but u got the exhaust and wing to go with it.....Think about it man..i didnt' meen to make fun of you..but just think about how gay that really is..to buy an intercooler that just there so u look cool and doesn't do anything....Also u make everyother is300 look bad..when they race u cause they thinku got F/i and they shit all over u...then they say o a Turbo Is300 is slow as hell..thats makes us look bad....

·
Registered
4,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wow.. OK COOL GUY, why dont you go suck on a big fat dick, i think you should because you're a homosexual. thats my opinion, i mean you're just making every male on this earth look bad, by sucking dick, i think you should just go kill yourself so you do everyone a favor.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
hey ive heard of that somedwhere on this board...try a search...

i think its better then that shit mesh but 1) your going to get a lot of shit on here over this and 2) dont go around racing people...THAT would consider your car riced out

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
let me guess, you used to put baseball cards in your bicycle spokes when you were a kid!!

$10 says I'm right. :lol:

·
Registered
770 Posts
the batmobile said:
wow.. OK COOL GUY, why dont you go suck on a big fat dick, i think you should because you're a homosexual. thats my opinion, i mean you're just making every male on this earth look bad, by sucking dick, i think you should just go kill yourself so you do everyone a favor.
Damn....No need to be Jealous cause u can't afford shit..and you have to do things the fake way..just like your life...Dont' hate me.>Its ok..That good for you coming out of the Closet..But to do so on a public Forum is Wrong....

Hating won't get you no where,,Don't Be bad..cause your opinion on thisngs for Cars Suck...And dont' be a bitch and same Flame me if you..Then u cry like the bitch that u are once people Flame you u Flammer

And no iwill not answer to this thread with you Response..Probably something like this "Your either going to talk about my mom.....or your going to call me gay or something....

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
Kanine21 said:
let me guess, you used to put baseball cards in your bicycle spokes when you were a kid!!

$10 says I'm right. :lol:
we used a popsicle stick and a rubber band. Couldn't afford baseball cards.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts