Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, is there a way where i can hook up a DVD system up to my factory navigation? I AM DYING TO WATCH MOVIES IN MY CAR :p :p :p

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
search homie

you can either buy a new screen and navi and eveything or you can take it to someone who knows their shit and get htem to do it, like i am. :D

I thik a company named DEI is soming out with an adapter for our car soon. V.I.P. electronic joint has info on the adapter. THey are loscated in VIsta CAlifornia, but i am sure that when they get he adapter they will send you one no matter where you are. here is their website www.vipwow.com

·
Registered
498 Posts
i have a buddy who can do it for u. no need for a new screen, etc. He installs the hardware required and i believe a switch to switch from NAV to DVD. He also does it for GS's and other lexus' that have NAV. Hes a buddy of mine who works at Longo Lexus and has been there for 11 years. Call him the master techician and team leader, if u want someone who is familar with your car, i recommend him, if u want his addy or number just PM me and ill hook u up. Its located in Southern Cali by the way

1 - 5 of 5 Posts