Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, is there a way where i can hook up a DVD system up to my factory navigation? I AM DYING TO WATCH MOVIES IN MY CAR :p :p :p

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
search homie

you can either buy a new screen and navi and eveything or you can take it to someone who knows their shit and get htem to do it, like i am. :D

I thik a company named DEI is soming out with an adapter for our car soon. V.I.P. electronic joint has info on the adapter. THey are loscated in VIsta CAlifornia, but i am sure that when they get he adapter they will send you one no matter where you are. here is their website www.vipwow.com

·
Registered
498 Posts
i have a buddy who can do it for u. no need for a new screen, etc. He installs the hardware required and i believe a switch to switch from NAV to DVD. He also does it for GS's and other lexus' that have NAV. Hes a buddy of mine who works at Longo Lexus and has been there for 11 years. Call him the master techician and team leader, if u want someone who is familar with your car, i recommend him, if u want his addy or number just PM me and ill hook u up. Its located in Southern Cali by the way

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
ISdreamerIS
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing