Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Need some stock wheels i dont care about there cond. long as they have tires looking for the best deal since i dont want to give them my 19's.

Also i am selling my COMPLETE FACTORY NAVIGATION SYSTEM that came installed from LEXUS in my Is300 They dont want to give me anything over bluebook for the navi system so i am going to yank it all out the harness nav computer screen etc. and replace it with just the lint trap if anyone is intrested please let me know JUST THE COMPUTER ITSELF FROM LEXUS is 4500 dollars WITHOUT THE CD i am going to sell it for MUCH LESS THEN That it will include the Screen,Keypad,Nav Computer and Harness IF someone wants to try to make it work in there car they can BEST OFFER!!! ALSO!!! if anyone is intrested in trading FULL LEATHER FOR Escaine In the Seattle Area + Cash We can work that deal out as well i have heated seats etc. Same with the Deck Lid as well i have the factory lip GGP will trade the whole decklid straight across for the right price pending cond of the other decklid

AIM babybluegsr92
email [email protected]

Thanks
Joe

Joe
Westside Motorsports.

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
I have a set of 17" Graphite Polished wheels, no tires... For sale...

Lets make a deal... I am interested in the Navigation Unit.....!!

Send me a PM where you can be reached....

Thanx
Joe :chill:

·
Registered
495 Posts
the factory navigation system will not work. if you pull the harness many things in the car will not function properly. and to hook it up in another IS3 is not going to happen. Also when you try to trade in your car since things are missing than what it is supposed to have you will get offered less money, and if your trading at a lexus dealer your screwed. just a thought. not a good idea.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its not going to a Lexus dealer its going to acura i am going to pull the sub harness from trunk and replace it with a none nav equipped vehicle since they only want to give me 500 dollars credit or the entire nav system i will remve the screen the box itself etc. i am sure someone can get it to work with the harness etc. i am just offering the product for sale motorized screen wth nav computer for a deal.

Joe

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
SeattleIS300 said:
Its not going to a Lexus dealer its going to acura i am going to pull the sub harness from trunk and replace it with a none nav equipped vehicle since they only want to give me 500 dollars credit or the entire nav system i will remve the screen the box itself etc. i am sure someone can get it to work with the harness etc. i am just offering the product for sale motorized screen wth nav computer for a deal.

Joe
Ok so can we work something out here... Since i have rims you need (maybe able to get tires as well) and you have parts i need... I am only really interested in the NAV housing with Screen... I will have to do more research if the NAV computer can be hooked up properly in an 01'... My main goal was just to get screen and housing to intall a DVD player and getting the "stock look" effect..

Get back to me soon..

Thanx
Joe

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes we can work out a deal i am goig to gut the entire factory nav system from the electrial manual to make sure i get all of the pieces yes i will include the screen motor etc. and the nav unit tat reads the cd along with the joystick control module, yes i need stock is300 rims email me so we can work a deal.
Joe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
IS300Chic
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing